"Pappa, I like the blue car"!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 04:37 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kuzi
Sure thing......just let me know and give me a bit of notice. These days, as JT can attest to.............my time is "NOT" my time .

Going great!.........just trying to wrap things up and head to my other job . DIAPER DUTY!!!! You haven't forgotten so soon have you???
Double duties for you. Mine doesn't start til another 3 hours.
Bored to death with this weather. But nothing a V12 F-car can't cure.

Old 06-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Double duties for you. Mine doesn't start til another 3 hours.
Bored to death with this weather. But nothing a V12 F-car can't cure.
I know what you mean..........that 12 firing up can definitely breath some life back into you. Perhaps W will let me go for a quick spin prior to "clocking in" hmmmmmmm

Old 06-11-2008, 04:54 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I have tons.........but seeing what JT does with the camera............I'm embarassed to post them.

Oh my! I had no idea, Kuzi.

Old 06-11-2008, 04:55 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I know what you mean..........that 12 firing up can definitely breath some life back into you.
You mean passing you twice in a certain turbocharged V8 wasn't enough to do that?

Old 06-11-2008, 04:58 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
I know what you mean..........that 12 firing up can definitely breath some life back into you. Perhaps W will let me go for a quick spin prior to "clocking in" hmmmmmmm
The V8 on the CS does it for me every time. I can't imagine what the good old V12 would be like.
What day are you in the Tacoma office? We have to go to lunch sometime this summer.

Old 06-11-2008, 05:43 PM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by atomic80
You mean passing you twice in a certain turbocharged V8 wasn't enough to do that?
Well yes.........that too!

And we didn't get any video because????..................

Old 06-11-2008, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
The V8 on the CS does it for me every time. I can't imagine what the good old V12 would be like.
What day are you in the Tacoma office? We have to go to lunch sometime this summer.
Summer?? What summer??

I'm usually down here mondays and tuesdays. But I usually don't take lunch.........I like to work through.........and get out of "dodge" Weekends are best.

Old 06-11-2008, 05:54 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
you know it is funny my car is getting everything done to it now...it really doesn't matter with the crappy weather...the RL is just fine to drive

Old 06-11-2008, 10:35 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
i'm with Bruce on this one. i've got so much going on i haven't really missed the fact that my boat is on my trailer and not on the buoy in front of the house. July will be the month.

Old 06-14-2008, 12:50 AM
BiggerApe is on a distinguished road
I think I just found my favorite garage!