Saw a Lamborghini Murcielago drive underneath a GMC Envoy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 01:41 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
reminds me of why I divorced the ex

If only that ferrari was built "ford tough"

Old 04-20-2009, 01:48 PM
JT3
JT3 will become famous soon enoughJT3 will become famous soon enough
guesstimates on lambo damage?

Old 04-20-2009, 01:57 PM
Apple Sauce will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
No one's said "that'll buff right out" yet ... strange.

Hopefully no one was hurt in the accident ... kinda looks like the Lambo was attempting to impersonate a pizza-tray ..
I sort of mentioned something on another post, here one: I think Ben and Blake may have their hands full with this one

Old 04-20-2009, 11:25 PM
speedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the rough
that reminds me my racing days...007-thats me sandwiched at the evergreen speedway
9 cars pileup...dude behind me he showed me under the mitsubishi..
and it was over

quality sucks=my scanner sucks=old paper printout

Attached Images  
Old 04-21-2009, 01:14 AM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by TommyJames
I saw something about the exhaust on this car.
It did sound wonderful!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yQOXZt8UyM

Old 04-21-2009, 09:02 AM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
I wonder if the Hyundai owner has enough coverage for the car.
It shouldn't matter as I cannot conceive of how the Hyundai owner is at fault (unless they were driving in reverse of course). Damn, that is one expensive mishap and may have actually felt far more terrifying from the perspective of the Hyundai driver if you think about it. They probably thought they were going to flip.

Old 04-21-2009, 09:13 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Steve Theodore
It shouldn't matter as I cannot conceive of how the Hyundai owner is at fault (unless they were driving in reverse of course). Damn, that is one expensive mishap and may have actually felt far more terrifying from the perspective of the Hyundai driver if you think about it. They probably thought they were going to flip.
Yea, I completely agree. This was the basis for the whole uniform bumper height standards of the 70s. Remember the really ugly bumpers on exotics??? This accident would have been worse had there not been a way to dissipate the energy.

Old 04-21-2009, 09:34 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
at first glance I thought this was the typical left lane fast lane violation on the part of the hyundai

shame to see the lambo cracked up... glad all are fine.

Old 04-21-2009, 09:42 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
The one case where the Hyundai could be at fault is if it made a rapid lane change preventing the Murc from having adequate stopping time. This happened to a friend and the front car was ticketed instead. While it's a real bummer, the bright side is both have a hell of a story for many years to come.