Saw a Lamborghini Murcielago drive underneath a GMC Envoy - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > 6speedonline Regional Chapters > Northwest
Reload this Page >

Saw a Lamborghini Murcielago drive underneath a GMC Envoy

Old 04-19-2009, 10:57 PM
So_Fresh is on a distinguished road

I was heading back from Marysville, Wa today and saw a Silver-ish colored Murcielago wedge himself completely underneath a black GMC Evnoy I believe... hope the driver was alright. Lambo was silver-ish/blue? polished or chorme wheels, smoked out tail lights.... car is a gonner, Envoy was sitting completely on top of it since he drove all the way up under it.

Couldnt find my cell in time to snap a pic... hope everyone was alright, realized you cant open the door to get out when you have a SUV sitting on top of you... luckly neither of the cars caught on fire, that could have been a bad situation.

Old 04-19-2009, 11:35 PM
lawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the rough
here it is. looks like this tractor is not very good at pushing things.

Old 04-19-2009, 11:43 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
That's why I stick to John Deer or Kubota tractors...

But on a serious note, that sucks for the owner. Hope it's not anyone on here.

Old 04-19-2009, 11:45 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
wow a safety thought I would have never thought about in the Murci's.

Was everyone ok? Probably 20 mph more he would have just gone all the way under him

Lambo guys anyone know who this is?

Old 04-19-2009, 11:47 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
From the description on the phone I thought I might have known the car, but it's the wrong color.

Mark that 550 of yours would have just driven straight on through underneath the GMC...

Old 04-19-2009, 11:48 PM
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
HOLY CRAP! I guess that "tractor" was not streamlined enough to go all the way under like Mark said. I'm glad to see that nobody got seriously hurt.

Old 04-19-2009, 11:55 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Love the Mc Hammer pants on the lady next to the tractor..

Old 04-19-2009, 11:59 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond repute
oh my goodness! i hope they are all okay! scary!

and jim...only YOU would notice the MC Hammer pants!

Old 04-19-2009, 11:59 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EM5PWR View Post
Had to scroll back up to the picture...

Hahaha... Laughed so hard that it drew a funny look from the dog.

Old 04-20-2009, 12:04 AM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Can't touch this..

Old 04-20-2009, 12:06 AM
xXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond repute
How do you know that's a lady? In any case, probably had to change their pants after that one. Good thing they brought their jammies as backup.

J

Old 04-20-2009, 12:42 AM
So_Fresh is on a distinguished road
Anyone on here with a lambo want to come drive underneath my car? I'd really appreciate it

Old 04-20-2009, 12:44 AM
Your car is to low...

Old 04-20-2009, 01:04 AM
speedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by EM5PWR View Post
does all lambo owners wear that kind of pants???

Old 04-20-2009, 11:33 AM
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
I believe that car is from Vancouver. I think I've seen it on a LamboPower thread a while back. Roy may know more. As for the pants... She probably came out of the GMC. Given the location of the gas tank on the GMC, they are all very lucky. It wouldn't take much to pin both doors closed in that situation. It could have been a lot worse. Given the weight and momentum, I don't think they had to be going all that fast to make this happen. They didn't collapse the roof either.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Saw a Lamborghini Murcielago drive underneath a GMC Envoy

Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.