Ugly Wings seen around town

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 04:22 PM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
^^^

wooo hooo !! I just bought that thing!!!

YEA !!

go pick it up tomorrow morning at his house - freaking awesome.... since the bank was closed (he uses a credit union and they close early?) I just wired him the money - so simple... I just give the routing number and account info along with my address, DOB and SSN and a credit card for back up ?? what ever !!!

That sucker is mine!!!

Old 09-11-2009, 04:52 PM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ivangene
^^^

wooo hooo !! I just bought that thing!!!

YEA !!

go pick it up tomorrow morning at his house - freaking awesome.... since the bank was closed (he uses a credit union and they close early?) I just wired him the money - so simple... I just give the routing number and account info along with my address, DOB and SSN and a credit card for back up ?? what ever !!!

That sucker is mine!!!

hmmm, thats strange, I paid for it earlier- well actually, he gave me a Nigerian check for 25 grand and all he wanted back was 10 grand..so I sent it fast before he changed his mind.. Hell Yeah!! we showed him!! I guess we can share the car when it gets here.. I call the first weekend of every month..
friggin sweet.. cant wait

Old 09-18-2009, 11:13 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Not one I saw around town but found a picture online:

Old 09-19-2009, 12:06 AM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
^^^ That's fantastic.

Old 09-19-2009, 12:37 AM
Apple Sauce will become famous soon enough
The Bondo® gives it that extra special look, too!

Old 12-03-2009, 11:03 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Nice Cavallier today

Old 12-03-2009, 11:06 PM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Nice Cavallier today
Heavy dose of sarcasm: Nice!

Old 12-08-2009, 11:51 AM
As seen on Friday Dec 4th, Mercer Is east bridge span
Not much to add, the picture speaks for itself.

—Vic

Attached Images   
Old 12-08-2009, 12:09 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
^^probably should have spent the cash on fixing that bumper and not adding a wing

Old 12-08-2009, 06:42 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like the front bumper might be getting ripped off upward from all the downforce in the back

Old 12-08-2009, 07:46 PM
landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !
I don't have any pictures but I always get a laugh when I see a wing on a Civic.

Old 01-04-2010, 12:14 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Exhibit A - black badness

winged out 2wd mini truck with step side bed and bed cover (thereby negating the need for step side but I digress)

Old 01-04-2010, 01:59 PM
I'm trying to imagine where this wing adds ANY value, whether it's in performance or aesthetic appeal.

...Lost on me

Old 01-04-2010, 04:49 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
PJ, it looks like the "step side" feature here is intended to scoop the airflow upward toward the wing itself, thereby maximizing rear downforce. Come on, I thought you were an aero expert.

Old 01-04-2010, 05:21 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
this mini truck needs the bad mfer package of chromed out dueling scorpions to really make that wing worth anything... any aero expert knows that step side or no step side, when you add that wing, you need the scorpions...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ugly Wings seen around town