OK Vic......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 09:00 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
OK Vic......

When are we going to see the good pics of your new toy???

Edit: I'd be happy to take them for you btw.

Last edited by Hot Shot; 11-26-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Old 11-26-2009, 09:43 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
I got a txt earlier.

CONGRATS Vic!

Old 11-26-2009, 10:36 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
We don't want to hear any of this oh its raining, oh it's dirty crap, show us some pics!

And Congrats she does look great!

Old 11-26-2009, 10:54 PM
Horhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to all
What's the new toy? I'm in the dark here!

Old 11-26-2009, 11:57 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
well?

Old 11-27-2009, 12:36 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Impatiently waiting...

Old 11-27-2009, 04:15 AM
Apple Sauce will become famous soon enough
430 Scuderia Rosso Corsa

I just saw this message;
BTW, I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving day, I sure did!!
Thanks to everyone! I haven't been able to stop grinning about this car.
Paul, see what happened for letting me drive your car!!
I was impressed then, and I'm even more impressed now that I've had more time behind the wheel.

430 Scuderia Rosso Corsa, Gray stripe
I picked up my new car on Wed evening near closing time at FoS and drove the car home in heavy pouring rain. So my new Scuderia has been thoroughly "baptized" in Seattle rain.
Pictures: Do iphone pictures count?
I have posted a couple of crummy videos on facebook.
I'll post more pictures later today.

If it's not coming down in hail form on Saturday morning, I'll drive the car over to Belle. I hope to see you guys for a "fat pill" and coffee

Vic

PS: Much to my dismay, it doesn't have iPod integration
I just need something for charging my iphone

Last edited by Apple Sauce; 11-27-2009 at 04:19 AM.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:59 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Nice Vic ....congrats for sure. Big difference from the Spider to the coupe

you won't have to fix your hair anymore after you park

Looking forward to seeing you out and about in that for sure. There sure aren't many red ferrari's around

Old 11-27-2009, 11:26 AM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Congrats, Vic. Looking forward to seeing the beauty one of these days.

Old 11-27-2009, 12:35 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Congrats Vic. Can't wait to see some photos. I have a wedding on Saturday, so can't make it out to Belle.

Old 11-27-2009, 01:08 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
congratulations, Vic! that's great. I look forward to seeing it sometime

Old 11-27-2009, 07:04 PM
Apple Sauce will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Nice Vic ....congrats for sure. Big difference from the Spider to the coupe

you won't have to fix your hair anymore after you park

Looking forward to seeing you out and about in that for sure. There sure aren't many red ferrari's around
Haha, Mark!
Scud: Now I know what I've been missing.
This is a B***** car!

—Vic

Old 11-28-2009, 11:59 AM
Originally Posted by Apple Sauce
Haha, Mark!
Scud: Now I know what I've been missing.
This is a B***** car!

—Vic

yep just a Touch different than the 360

Can't wait to go for a spin with you

Old 11-28-2009, 01:04 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Here's some photos of Vic's new ride! http://www.flickr.com/photos/apexral...68563861/show/

congrats again, Vic. It was nice visiting with you guys at Belle this morning. thanks again for the coffee too

Old 11-28-2009, 01:08 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Congrats again Victor!

Get her over to benchmark asap for some electronic counter-measures before you lose your license!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.