Great weather = photoshoot with the 964

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2009, 01:04 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Great pics, and love the pegasus on the side!

Old 11-28-2009, 05:05 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great as usual. Man it looks lost with out the speedlines!

It was a good day, one I don't think will repeat for a while.

Old 12-04-2009, 02:59 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
I saw Pegasus today at Bellevue College parking lot.... looks gorgeous!

Old 12-04-2009, 07:37 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Sorry I missed you, Paul. Last day of classes. Woot! I can't spot you as easily when you are in disguise and not driving the Scud.

Old 12-04-2009, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by Busta Rib
Sorry I missed you, Paul. Last day of classes. Woot! I can't spot you as easily when you are in disguise and not driving the Scud.
Finals next week. Oh joy. 3 classes this quarter (and next) made for a rather hectic time.

Old 01-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I don't remember if you said something in another thread, but did you trade it in or sell it?
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

Old 01-02-2010, 11:15 AM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
I don't remember if you said something in another thread, but did you trade it in or sell it?
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false
James, unfortunately the 964 is sold. It is going to its new lucky owner in Norway. I'm going back to the M3 as a daily. I went back to school and have to commute to Bellevue everyday next quarter. As much as I love the P-car, it is not practical for me right now. I will get another one after I am done with school in a couple years. Next up is a 964 RS America. Roman has inspired me.

Last edited by Busta Rib; 01-02-2010 at 11:20 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:10 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
James, unfortunately the 964 is sold. It is going to its new lucky owner in Norway. I'm going back to the M3 as a daily. I went back to school and have to commute to Bellevue everyday next quarter. As much as I love the P-car, it is not practical for me right now. I will get another one after I am done with school in a couple years. Next up is a 964 RS America. Roman has inspired me.
WOW, didn't se that coming, explains why you sold the speedlines.

Do you still have the E30? That makes a great DD.

Old 01-02-2010, 09:17 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Bummer. Norway huh? Hopefully the new owner will treat her well.....

Old 01-04-2010, 11:17 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Jim you can buy my RSA
I've not driven it for 2 years and this weekend Caryl is taking the GT3 to the track

Old 01-04-2010, 12:22 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
easy Jim... Mark gave me first right of refusal on that RSA :-)

Old 01-04-2010, 01:57 PM
Originally Posted by PJS
easy Jim... Mark gave me first right of refusal on that RSA :-)
Damnit, man!

Old 01-10-2010, 01:46 AM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
It's okay, Jim. I am slowly upgrading my RSA for PJ to buy off me at a premium in a couple years. He'll be out of the market by then.

Sorry to hear you've parted with your 964. But glad to hear you're already planning to do something in a couple years.

Old 01-10-2010, 10:55 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Jim I always thought you were too cool for school. First Paul now you.