Great weather = photoshoot with the 964

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 04:17 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Great weather = photoshoot with the 964

What an incredible fall day today. I gave the P-car a quick bath and took her out for a photoshoot. Opinions appreciated on the Mobil Oil pegasus sticker. Thought I'd try something alluding to the old-school motorsport days. Enjoy.

Last edited by Busta Rib; 11-28-2009 at 04:58 PM.
Old 11-27-2009, 04:34 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
looks nice!

Old 11-27-2009, 04:50 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
sweet 964...thanks for sharing..

Old 11-27-2009, 05:29 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Great car and location!

Old 11-27-2009, 06:36 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Huge fan of the car as you already know :-)

not feeling the decals.... Not bad though

Old 11-27-2009, 07:48 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PJS

It's an experiment. They're vinyl and easily removed.

Old 11-27-2009, 09:25 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Sweetest 964!

Old 11-27-2009, 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by my997turbo
Great pics. Quick question, where are the photos taken?
Magnolia, directly west of the Interbay driving range/9-hole course.

Old 11-28-2009, 01:39 AM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS

+1 love the car, not sure about "blemishing it" with those red horse mods

Old 11-28-2009, 01:44 AM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
I love that model!

Old 11-28-2009, 02:11 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Where are the speedlines?

Old 11-28-2009, 07:52 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Looks great...

+1 for pics with the black wheels!

Old 11-28-2009, 09:59 AM
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
Where are the speedlines?
Speedlines are in the garage. I have my winter wheels on now.

Originally Posted by my997turbo
Thats pretty close to my house, do you live around there as well.
I live in Ballard, not too far away.

Thanks for the comments and feedback. The pegasus is reminiscent of the 356 Outlaws and vintage racers. I like the nostalgic nod but admittedly it is anachronistic on the 964.

Last edited by Busta Rib; 11-28-2009 at 10:08 AM.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:43 AM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
I love the contrast between the cars simple color and the bold colors on the train. Great shots. I agree with most, don't like the decals, the car is too classy and classic, they just don't fit.

Old 11-28-2009, 12:06 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Put any sticker on you want that car out classes 9999 out of 10,000 on the road and love the pics.

Beauty of a car man. Love IT!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Great weather = photoshoot with the 964