Exotics at RTC kicks off a new season this Saturday!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 12:38 PM
EricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to behold
I want to be the first to say WHAT A TURN OUT! It was great to see everyone and all the new rides that were obtained since last year. Now let's see those pics!

Old 02-20-2010, 01:05 PM
Jalpa_Mike is a jewel in the roughJalpa_Mike is a jewel in the roughJalpa_Mike is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by EricR
I want to be the first to say WHAT A TURN OUT! It was great to see everyone and all the new rides that were obtained since last year. Now let's see those pics!
+1

Thanks to everyone who came out, and for all the nice comments about my new toy!!

Attached Images      

Last edited by Jalpa_Mike; 02-20-2010 at 01:14 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 01:12 PM
Frenchboy is on a distinguished road
Great turnout. Amazing. This will be another great year.

I hope I am incorrect but I think I saw the matte black GT (from NWAS I believe) on the side of the road on 520 behind the Jersey Barriers. There were a police car and an ambulance I think. I didn't see much but it looked smashed up a bit. I sure hope it's nothing bad.

Last edited by Frenchboy; 02-20-2010 at 02:03 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 01:21 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Awesome turnout today. Looks like it's going to be another great year. I don't have time to get to my photos until later tonight. Back to work I go.....

Hope that wasn't Ben's car on the side of the road. I don't remember if it was still there when we left.

Old 02-20-2010, 01:30 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
Yes, that was NWAS's GT.

Other than that, what a day! Will post some pics later.

Old 02-20-2010, 01:44 PM
Johnny Lin will become famous soon enoughJohnny Lin will become famous soon enough
Thanks so much for making this happened. Lots nice ppl and awesome rides. Looking forward for any of the future meet. Hope everyone all got a great time today.

Old 02-20-2010, 01:58 PM
rc1320 can only hope to improve
Great gathering and lots of nice cars... now we just need some warmer weather.

Old 02-20-2010, 02:30 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, that is Ben's Ford GT. My friend called me and said he saw the flat black Ford GT from GR on the side of the freeway smashed up. Hope Ben is alright!

Old 02-20-2010, 02:32 PM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Frenchboy
Great turnout. Amazing. This will be another great year.

I hope I am incorrect but I think I saw the matte black GT (from NWAS I believe) on the side of the road on 520 behind the Jersey Barriers. There were a police car and an ambulance I think. I didn't see much but it looked smashed up a bit. I sure hope it's nothing bad.
Oh no! hate to hear that.. especially about one of our own.. hopefully it was nothing serious and the ambulance was just protocol..

but yes.. what a great turnout.. loved seeing our Bavarian Brothers out there today..

Old 02-20-2010, 03:05 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I think Ben drove his CGT today and his friend was in the FGT. Hope everyone is ok.

Old 02-20-2010, 03:40 PM
Johnny Lin will become famous soon enoughJohnny Lin will become famous soon enough
My friend also mentioned the crush GT on the 520freeway after the meet. I hope everyone is okay.

Originally Posted by Jalpa_Mike
+1

Thanks to everyone who came out, and for all the nice comments about my new toy!!
Your new ride looks awesome

Old 02-20-2010, 03:47 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
The GT is gone, yes. Everyone is okay, that's what's important.

Old 02-20-2010, 03:57 PM
niter1dah has a spectacular aura aboutniter1dah has a spectacular aura aboutniter1dah has a spectacular aura about
Was good seeing everyone again! Thanks for having us! -Stephen

Old 02-20-2010, 04:13 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
This post is for that jerk who did the long burnout in front of E@RTC. You sir are not welcome back. Your childish behavior puts the entire event at risk. We were reluctant to add modded cars to the event because of guys like you who are not content to just show your car but also feel the need to prove something. The only thing you proved was your lack of maturity. Please do not come back. As for other modded cars who felt the need to rev your engines, this is a warning. If it happens again you will be asked to leave. It looked like a great season opener than some idiot has to ruin it for everyone.

Old 02-20-2010, 04:15 PM
Horhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to all
Originally Posted by silversurfer
The GT is gone, yes. Everyone is okay, that's what's important.
Glad to hear everyone is ok, sorry to hear about the GT.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics at RTC kicks off a new season this Saturday!