Bellevue's Premier New Detail Shop

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2010, 07:18 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Bellevue's Premier New Detail Shop

Today we signed the paperwork, and Metropolitan Detail is moving to Bellevue, WA. We got our keys, and are building a truly spectacular facility to be open on January 3rd. 2011. This will be a big move, and with over 5K square feet of shop space, we will be offering concourse quality auto detailing, paint protection film, window tinting, paintless dent repair, hand washing, and small bumper repairs. FREE loaner cars with ANY service.

Our new facility is conveniently located on Bel-Red Road. We hope to see all of your at our grand opening coming soon.

John

Old 10-28-2010, 07:46 PM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats...LOVE to hear companys doing well and expanding!!

Old 10-28-2010, 07:50 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome you'll be down the road from my showroom. Congrats!

Old 10-28-2010, 08:10 PM
FerRrari will become famous soon enough
Sweet! You didn't tell me it was that soon!
P.S. Take good care of my baby!

Old 10-28-2010, 08:36 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by roytoy2003
Congrats...LOVE to hear companys doing well and expanding!!
Thank you Roy, and yours as well.

Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
Awesome you'll be down the road from my showroom. Congrats!
Thanks V. We're only a few blocks away.

Originally Posted by FerRrari
Sweet! You didn't tell me it was that soon!
P.S. Take good care of my baby!
You know we will, it's looking GOOD!!!

Old 10-28-2010, 09:38 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Need new workers

Old 10-28-2010, 09:53 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
congratulations!

Old 10-28-2010, 10:24 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
.............................just choked on my chocolate milk. Wow what a pleasant surprise John. Never saw this coming. I am so thrilled for you and Benjamin. Way to go guys. Please have the grand opening on a weekend, preferably a Saturday. Now I just can't sleep tonight. I so revvvvvv'd up and can't wait to see how the new operating theater looks like. So are you going to retain the Lynwood location ?

Attached Images  
Old 10-28-2010, 10:40 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by mr2guysingh
Need new workers
I'm sure I will. Come see me soon.

Originally Posted by PJS
congratulations!
Thanks PJ

Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
.............................just choked on my chocolate milk. Wow what a pleasant surprise John. Never saw this coming. I am so thrilled for you and Benjamin. Way to go guys. Please have the grand opening on a weekend, preferably a Saturday. Now I just can't sleep tonight. I so revvvvvv'd up and can't wait to see how the new operating theater looks like. So are you going to retain the Lynwood location ?
Thanks Amar, next time you're in the area, I'd love for you to see the work in progress. It should finish nicely.

John

Old 10-28-2010, 11:05 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
nice....new building? eastside should be a good place. possibly get some eastside dealer clear bras

Old 10-29-2010, 03:38 AM
Johnny Lin will become famous soon enoughJohnny Lin will become famous soon enough
wow, such a great news. It will be close to me. Congrats

Old 10-29-2010, 07:22 AM
Born2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really nice
Congrats guys!! Your new location will be closer and more convenient...yippie!!

Old 10-29-2010, 08:00 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
WOW, great! Is the new place as big as the current one?

If you need any help, let me know.

Old 10-29-2010, 11:38 AM
pcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the rough
congrats!

Old 10-29-2010, 02:16 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Congratulations guys. I vote for Crispie Creams at the grand opening!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bellevue's Premier New Detail Shop