Club Lotus Northwest Fall track day August 29th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2014, 04:35 PM
Korntera has a spectacular aura aboutKorntera has a spectacular aura aboutKorntera has a spectacular aura about
Club Lotus Northwest Fall track day August 29th

All types of cars welcome
Friday August 29th(the friday before labor day) will be Club Lotus Northwest only track day of the year. Come support your local NW Lotus club at Portland International Raceway in Portland Oregon! :clap:

Mark Viskov, our track day coordinator runs an amazing track day with lots of track time, often getting in 5-7 sessions per run group.
We offer Intermediate, Advanced and Race Car(with licensing) run groups. No novice group available and no instructors will be available so you must have prior experience.

We have consistanly been rated as one of the best track days in Portland some come out and have some fun, and if you don't want to drive, I am always open to taking people for rides in my Lotus, just look for the blue tent, Oregon folding chairs and laser blue Elise and ask for Travis.

Motorsportsreg link available below :shift:
I know im posting this early, but get this on your calendars now so you are not stuck at some crappy family friends BBQ and instead are getting some track time!

http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/...7#.Ux9KJoWwXj4

Last edited by Korntera; 03-11-2014 at 11:42 AM.