In-N-Out - Page 2 - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

In-N-Out

Old 06-18-2008, 04:06 PM

HotRodGuy has a reputation beyond reputeHotRodGuy has a reputation beyond reputeHotRodGuy has a reputation beyond reputeHotRodGuy has a reputation beyond reputeHotRodGuy has a reputation beyond reputeHotRodGuy has a reputation beyond reputeHotRodGuy has a reputation beyond reputeHotRodGuy has a reputation beyond reputeHotRodGuy has a reputation beyond reputeHotRodGuy has a reputation beyond reputeHotRodGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelB View Post
for real in and out is awesome you have to ask pixc55 for the special hidden menu ...they actually have a hidden menu its weird ..lol.. thats place is so good i wish they had one in Miami !!!

If you don't know about the hidden menu, you don't know in-n-out

http://www.badmouth.net/in-n-outs-secret-menu/

http://www.in-n-out.com/secretmenu.asp
Old 06-18-2008, 04:06 PM

OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future
The Hidden In-N-Out Burger (aka In and Out Burger) - The Most Accurate Secret Menu

In-N-Out Burger has a secret unpublished menu for insiders who are In-The-Know. Next time you're at In-N-Out (i.e. tomorrow . . . or maybe tonight), order a bag of these off-the-menu specials:

"3-by-3" = three meat patties and three slices of cheese.
"4-by-4" = four meat patties and four slices of cheese.
"2-by-4" = two meat patties and four slices of cheese.
*Note: You can get a burger with as many meat patties or cheese slices as you want. Just tell the In-N-Out Burger cashier how many meat patties and how much cheese you want and that is what you'll get! For instance, if you want 6 pieces of meat and 10 pieces of cheese tell them you want a "6-by-10."
"Double Meat" = like a Double Double without cheese.
"3 by Meat" = three meat patties and no cheese.
"Animal Style" = the meat is cooked and fried with mustard and then pickles are added, extra spread and grilled onions are added.
"Animal Style Fries" = fries with cheese, spread, grilled onions and pickles (if you ask for them).
"Protein Style" = for all you low-carbohydrate dieters, this is a burger with no bun (wrapped in lettuce).
"Flying Dutchman" = two meat patties, two slices of melted cheese and nothing else - not even a bun!
Fries "Well-Done" = extra crispy fries . . . even better than the regular!
Fries "Light" = opposite of fries well-done, more raw than most people like 'em
"Grilled Cheese" = no meat, just melted cheese, tomato, lettuce and spread on a bun.
"Veggie Burger" = burger without the patty or cheese. Sometimes we call this the "Wish Burger."
"Neapolitan" Shake = strawberry, vanilla and chocolate blended together.
The friendly employees of In-N-Out Burger will take your special order without question, if you use the right terminology. The printed receipt will have your special request typed on it just as we said it.

Old 06-18-2008, 04:15 PM

BoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxsterGirlie01 has a reputation beyond repute
haha! everytime the NW 6speeders talk about a road trip to cali, they always mention "In-n-Out". I haven't had the pleasure of sinking my teeth into one yet, but i guess it's something that i need to experience!
Old 06-18-2008, 04:20 PM
Just a boxster?

JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
In Reno 2 weeks ago I made a special trip just for my double double animal style, fries and a chocolate shake. I do this also every time I am in socal just one exit up from JW airport.
Old 07-30-2008, 03:23 PM

M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
None are in my area Yes, deprived, I know
its only in cali I ate there when I visited cali
Old 08-04-2008, 06:40 PM

uberpoop has a reputation beyond reputeuberpoop has a reputation beyond reputeuberpoop has a reputation beyond reputeuberpoop has a reputation beyond reputeuberpoop has a reputation beyond reputeuberpoop has a reputation beyond reputeuberpoop has a reputation beyond reputeuberpoop has a reputation beyond reputeuberpoop has a reputation beyond reputeuberpoop has a reputation beyond reputeuberpoop has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe not quite a secret... but not on this list, and not on their menu is their Cheese Fries. My favorite. simple just some cheese slice melted on top of the fries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC Pcar View Post
The Hidden In-N-Out Burger (aka In and Out Burger) - The Most Accurate Secret Menu

In-N-Out Burger has a secret unpublished menu for insiders who are In-The-Know. Next time you're at In-N-Out (i.e. tomorrow . . . or maybe tonight), order a bag of these off-the-menu specials:

"3-by-3" = three meat patties and three slices of cheese.
"4-by-4" = four meat patties and four slices of cheese.
"2-by-4" = two meat patties and four slices of cheese.
*Note: You can get a burger with as many meat patties or cheese slices as you want. Just tell the In-N-Out Burger cashier how many meat patties and how much cheese you want and that is what you'll get! For instance, if you want 6 pieces of meat and 10 pieces of cheese tell them you want a "6-by-10."
"Double Meat" = like a Double Double without cheese.
"3 by Meat" = three meat patties and no cheese.
"Animal Style" = the meat is cooked and fried with mustard and then pickles are added, extra spread and grilled onions are added.
"Animal Style Fries" = fries with cheese, spread, grilled onions and pickles (if you ask for them).
"Protein Style" = for all you low-carbohydrate dieters, this is a burger with no bun (wrapped in lettuce).
"Flying Dutchman" = two meat patties, two slices of melted cheese and nothing else - not even a bun!
Fries "Well-Done" = extra crispy fries . . . even better than the regular!
Fries "Light" = opposite of fries well-done, more raw than most people like 'em
"Grilled Cheese" = no meat, just melted cheese, tomato, lettuce and spread on a bun.
"Veggie Burger" = burger without the patty or cheese. Sometimes we call this the "Wish Burger."
"Neapolitan" Shake = strawberry, vanilla and chocolate blended together.
The friendly employees of In-N-Out Burger will take your special order without question, if you use the right terminology. The printed receipt will have your special request typed on it just as we said it.
Old 08-06-2008, 01:11 PM

mojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to behold
loves in n out...
Old 08-06-2008, 05:31 PM

xoutofstepx is on a distinguished road
We actually have a monthly In-N-Out euro meet. It's the best! MMMMM Fries and Spread.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:47 PM

dlee427 is on a distinguished road
Anyone ever try the 10x10?
Old 09-08-2008, 04:48 PM

dlee427 is on a distinguished road
Also, what's with their secret menus, I never even heard of the jungle style.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:10 PM

Concours Motors is on a distinguished road
I am lucky enough to live a 40 second drive from the one in Foothill Ranch!!! The best burgers...
Old 09-11-2008, 11:02 AM

djmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5&RS Captin View Post
its only in cali I ate there when I visited cali
Actually, In-N-Out is in 4 states: http://www.in-n-out.com/locations.asp

Double-double animal & protein style, animal style fries with pickles and a water with lemon (gotta watch the calories.... ) are my order of choice.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:07 AM

Concours Motors is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Animal Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberpoop View Post
Maybe not quite a secret... but not on this list, and not on their menu is their Cheese Fries. My favorite. simple just some cheese slice melted on top of the fries.
They also have Animal Style Fries (my wife's favorite)
Old 09-11-2008, 11:14 AM

djmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlee427 View Post
Anyone ever try the 10x10?
Here's pics and a recap of the 100x100 consumed by a group in Las Vegas a few years back. Kinda interesting that one of the group is the CEO of Zappos.com......

http://whatupwilly.blogspot.com/2006...t-100x100.html
Old 09-14-2008, 10:57 AM

SilverRSXJezus has a reputation beyond reputeSilverRSXJezus has a reputation beyond reputeSilverRSXJezus has a reputation beyond reputeSilverRSXJezus has a reputation beyond reputeSilverRSXJezus has a reputation beyond reputeSilverRSXJezus has a reputation beyond reputeSilverRSXJezus has a reputation beyond reputeSilverRSXJezus has a reputation beyond reputeSilverRSXJezus has a reputation beyond reputeSilverRSXJezus has a reputation beyond reputeSilverRSXJezus has a reputation beyond repute
Man....I'm totally craving an In-N-Out burger right now!! 3x3...animal style...

I miss California