Notices

How many of you smoke in the car?

Old 05-24-2019, 06:24 AM
Wwill5517 is an unknown quantity at this point
How many of you smoke in the car?

It was not a problem until my wife read in the article on quitsmokingcommunity.org about the danger of third-hand smoke. Iíve never paid much attention to such things, but recently I also started to wonder about the impact on my kids, who spend a significant amount of time in my car. What do you think about this?

Old 05-24-2019, 07:05 PM
Big Swole has a reputation beyond reputeBig Swole has a reputation beyond reputeBig Swole has a reputation beyond reputeBig Swole has a reputation beyond reputeBig Swole has a reputation beyond reputeBig Swole has a reputation beyond reputeBig Swole has a reputation beyond reputeBig Swole has a reputation beyond reputeBig Swole has a reputation beyond reputeBig Swole has a reputation beyond reputeBig Swole has a reputation beyond repute
Health issues aside, Only the Richest of Rich that could care less about resale values would smoke in a nice automobile. IMO.

Even if I was rich, I still wouldn't.