Notices

Putnam Leasing Problems

Old 06-09-2007, 11:41 PM
flynduc is on a distinguished road
Putnam Leasing Problems

Has anyone ever experienced payoff problem with Putnam leasing..... quoting you a payoff that is absolutely off.
You were stuck with no choice , but had to pay for the amount they quoted because you needed to sell the car?

A couple of my friends and I had problems with Putnam, and we are thinking about getting an attorney to look at that..... just to make sure other people don't run into this problem.
If there is a case, maybe even to get a class action going there.

If you were once a victim of them, please PM me and we can get a list together.

THANKS.

Old 06-10-2007, 11:15 AM
Former Vendor
HZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to behold
Yes I had that exact problem. I am wondering if it is the same representative responsible for all these problems. I was able to resolve it by going to upper mgt. I will PM you my # and see if I can help you resolve the issue

Old 06-17-2007, 08:48 PM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
Putnam does what is called Balloon finances. They are front loaded with interest. if you do not know how they work you will be screwed.

Old 06-17-2007, 09:40 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Duane
Putnam does what is called Balloon finances. They are front loaded with interest. if you do not know how they work you will be screwed.
Enlighten us Duane!

Old 06-18-2007, 10:56 AM
henryr will become famous soon enoughhenryr will become famous soon enough
i'd love to see a spreadsheet of a real life example......

duane- is that diff from what premier or the other co's offer??

Old 07-25-2008, 03:40 PM
rephinbar is on a distinguished road
Hi,

I'm presently in a law suit with these guys and yes, same problem - they 'invent' payoffs!!

Would love to get you and your guys as witnesses, maybe more...!

Old 07-27-2008, 10:01 AM
flynduc is on a distinguished road
All I can say is stay away from them!!!

Old 07-30-2008, 07:13 PM
henryr will become famous soon enoughhenryr will become famous soon enough
does anyone have a spreadsheet or amortization schedule they can email me outlining what and how exactly they are "shiving" the borrower? i was never ever to get a "real example" out of them to look over.

[email protected]

Old 07-30-2008, 10:16 PM
bhsccb is on a distinguished road
I'm not much help, I've used them a few times, zero problems.
Can't speak to payoff problems, etc. but the amortization/depreciation per payment is all disclosed, etc. Usually high $$$ cars are done under commercial leases which can be different. FYI, your mortgage is 'front loaded' as well (although payment is the same, you pay off much less principal early than late in the loans life)

Old 01-14-2014, 11:54 AM
NTu
NTu is on a distinguished road
Hi I am not sure if this is too late, but I am currently having this issue with Putnam Leasing

Old 01-14-2014, 11:57 AM
NTu
Putnam Leasing Payoff amount way over

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Yes I had that exact problem. I am wondering if it is the same representative responsible for all these problems. I was able to resolve it by going to upper mgt. I will PM you my # and see if I can help you resolve the issue
Hi Putnam Leasing is quoting a huge payoff amount above my vehicle. How could you share how you resolved your case with them? Thanks

Old 01-14-2014, 11:58 AM
NTu
Originally Posted by rephinbar View Post
Hi,

I'm presently in a law suit with these guys and yes, same problem - they 'invent' payoffs!!

Hi I am having same issue with them now. Would you mind sharing your case with them to me?

thanks in advance

Old 04-09-2014, 10:59 PM
prand is on a distinguished road
Putnam Leasing Nightmare

Originally Posted by rephinbar View Post
Hi,

I am reaching out to witnesses. These guys are extortionists and thieves. PM me asap to get on my lawsuit

Old 04-09-2014, 11:01 PM
prand is on a distinguished road
Everyone please email me about these guys. Major lawsuit coming.

Old 05-28-2014, 05:03 PM
loudes13 has much to be proud ofloudes13 has much to be proud ofloudes13 has much to be proud ofloudes13 has much to be proud ofloudes13 has much to be proud ofloudes13 has much to be proud ofloudes13 has much to be proud ofloudes13 has much to be proud ofloudes13 has much to be proud ofloudes13 has much to be proud of
If the payoff is so high, just turn it in at the end of the lease. High residuals give you low payments during the term of the lease.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Putnam Leasing Problems

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.