Other British Cars Jaguar, TVR, Rolls Royce, Morgan, Caterham, Noble & Range Rover

Range Rover Completed with HRE's and Kahn

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 08:40 AM
GGMUQB11 is on a distinguished road
dammit haha, was hoping it wasnt going to look that good!! Now I have to buy it. Where can I purchase this my man? Also, the back of this thing by the rear window looks so shiny is that a kit?

Old 11-25-2008, 08:53 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GGMUQB11
dammit haha, was hoping it wasnt going to look that good!! Now I have to buy it. Where can I purchase this my man? Also, the back of this thing by the rear window looks so shiny is that a kit?

We offer the Kahn product line. PM sent with pricing. I will check on the window treatment. The vehicle in the photo is of a vehicle we did not do here.

Old 11-25-2008, 08:55 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Also, the back of this thing by the rear window looks so shiny is that a kit?
Looking at it closer, I think that it has just been painted.

Old 11-25-2008, 08:57 AM
hmm yeah possibly, I like that look though

Old 11-25-2008, 09:02 AM
Site Sponsor
hmm yeah possibly, I like that look though
Let me know. I confirmed the system is in stock and ready to ship. 4 days to you in FL.

Old 11-25-2008, 09:04 AM
Originally Posted by GMP Performance
Let me know. I confirmed the system is in stock and ready to ship. 4 days to you in FL.
ok, calling factory now to confirm that it wont void my warranty...

Old 11-25-2008, 01:58 PM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
I don't like the exhaust tips, other than that looks good.

Old 11-25-2008, 01:58 PM
Site Sponsor
ok, calling factory now to confirm that it wont void my warranty...
The only warranty it may void is the exhaust warranty....for obvious reasons....but it should not have any implications on the other items.