Other British Cars Jaguar, TVR, Rolls Royce, Morgan, Caterham, Noble & Range Rover

post pics of your rolls royce

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 08:05 PM
Banned
vk430gt is on a distinguished road
I'm 16 next month, I have the toyota fj and the is250 awd as my cars because i need a fj when it gets rough during the winters, the other cars are all my dad's. and thanks felix, i guess for that warm intro to who i am.

Old 09-18-2008, 07:05 PM
pbfoot will become famous soon enoughpbfoot will become famous soon enough
The fact that at 16 you have already assumed (or been given, doesn't matter) two cars including a Lexus is just absurd.

Old 09-19-2008, 08:24 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by pbfoot
The fact that at 16 you have already assumed (or been given, doesn't matter) two cars including a Lexus is just absurd.
dude, quit hijacking threads, its not cool. I live in a super snowy place and When you live in a place like I do its not uncommen to have kids with 2 cars.

Old 09-19-2008, 11:32 PM
SiNzz is on a distinguished road
The only thing more absurd is people who make it a point to come into threads and talk trash about people who's situations they know little to nothing about.

It's not about what you are, or are not given, imo it's about how you act with what you have. Not to direct at anyone in particular, but I would rather be a polite, humble and well spoken 16 year old with 2 cars than a bitter, annoying geo metro driving 30 year old.

Old 09-19-2008, 11:34 PM
pbfoot will become famous soon enoughpbfoot will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by SiNzz
The only thing more absurd is people who make it a point to come into threads and talk trash about people who's situations they know little to nothing about.

It's not about what you are, or are not given, imo it's about how you act with what you have. Not to direct at anyone in particular, but I would rather be a polite and well spoken 16 year old with 2 cars than a bitter, annoying geo metro driving 30 year old.
Agreed 100%, but clearly you have not read vk's other posts.

Old 09-25-2008, 10:20 PM
Mr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to behold
VK is a troll, he got banned from F-chat recently. He doesn't own any of those cars in his sig and neither does his Dad. He has been proven a liar and fraud on Ferrarichat numerous times. The most notable being when he tried to pass off a $10 chronograph as a Panerai Ferrari - the thread backfired in his disfavor and he posted pictures of the fake and was ridiculed and later banned. I urge members to take what he says, or brags about with a grain of salt.

Old 09-26-2008, 06:17 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Mr.PS
VK is a troll, he got banned from F-chat recently. He doesn't own any of those cars in his sig and neither does his Dad. He has been proven a liar and fraud on Ferrarichat numerous times. The most notable being when he tried to pass off a $10 chronograph as a Panerai Ferrari - the thread backfired in his disfavor and he posted pictures of the fake and was ridiculed and later banned. I urge members to take what he says, or brags about with a grain of salt.
that panerai was never passed off by me as a ferrari edition, ever, so dont make up stuff that dont even make sense, it was a special edition submersible that was real and bought from a official dealer here in michigan.

Old 09-26-2008, 09:15 AM
josh2448 is on a distinguished road
..and not one Rolls has been posted yet.

Old 09-26-2008, 02:26 PM
Mr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to behold
Don't worry, he hasn't, it's all lies.

Originally Posted by vk430gt
that panerai was never passed off by me as a ferrari edition, ever, so dont make up stuff that dont even make sense, it was a special edition submersible that was real and bought from a official dealer here in michigan.

Wrong, that's the fake $12 knock off you tried to pass off as a "limited edition" Panerai to the guys at F-chat (thread: http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthr...=163161&page=5) . At first you posted a link to Panerai's official website and pointed out that you owned the Ferrari GrandTurismo 45mm GMT FER 00003 model. Then you said you accidently posted the wrong link and tried to play off saying that you bought it from a authorized retailer bla bla. Either way you do not own a Panerai and you're an annoying little troll that does nothing but post nonsense on these forums constantly. None of the things you say are yours are really yours, or your fathers. You haven't posted 1 picture of any of his cars yet. Everything you post is of other peoples, followed by the stories: "Ya my dad had the same Bentley in 2001 but he sold it to my grandpa then my brother bought it and crashed I will get pictures next week..." or the constant "Dads ordering a new Bentley need opinions on colors and options" threads.

well 3 years ago my dad got rear ended by a semi truck when he was in his bentley. it was a 1999 arnage, his first. now I just came back from his corporation headquarters, and in his main office was his old bentley front end coming out from the wall! something like hardrock cafe style, but in his office! he paid $30,000 to get that thing installed. as for the rest of the car, its in a junk yard in downtown detroit. in a couple of months my other big brother who is 37 and works in real estate investments and does part time marketing at my fathers corp. will have the rear end of a 360 ferrari in his office to. but that 360 was a freinds. i'll post pictures next week because i'm goin to chicago for the weekend, maybe we will purchase a gt bentley at downers grove for my 27 year old brother's wedding present.
Just another example of your trolling. You never posted any pictures (that post is from 2006 BTW) and never will. You have hundreds of posts like these and never post any pictures... It's getting tiring to here "ours", "my moms", and "my dads".

You're a joke and need to be banned

Last edited by Mr.PS; 09-27-2008 at 01:02 AM.
Old 09-26-2008, 03:08 PM
Memphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to behold

Old 09-26-2008, 03:33 PM
Mike S will become famous soon enoughMike S will become famous soon enough
Well...... that was an interesting read..... Good job Mr. PS

I'm not even going bother posting any pics thread. Such a waste of time.

Old 09-27-2008, 04:43 AM
hugo will become famous soon enoughhugo will become famous soon enough
i don't think trolls should be banned.they are amuzing and at the end of the day are harmless and imaginative

Old 09-27-2008, 03:34 PM
AussieRS is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by hugo
i don't think trolls should be banned.they are amuzing and at the end of the day are harmless and imaginative
Hiilarious and agree. I came here looking for a RR picture, but got a good laugh instead. Glad I read to page 2.

Old 09-27-2008, 04:48 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Owned!

Old 09-29-2008, 01:45 AM
Moogle is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the F-chat link PS. These trolls are very entertaining.

I am not PAM expert but that one looks fake...

Last edited by Moogle; 09-29-2008 at 01:54 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: post pics of your rolls royce