Other British Cars Jaguar, TVR, Rolls Royce, Morgan, Caterham, Noble & Range Rover

Rolls Royce Ghost side markers

Old 02-05-2018, 07:57 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Rolls Royce Ghost side markers

Does anyone know how to replace the orange side markers with clear markers?
I just received the clear markers from Scuderia and would very much appreciate any help on swapping the markers.
Thanks in advance Gene

Old 02-08-2018, 12:35 PM
V12Vantage has a spectacular aura aboutV12Vantage has a spectacular aura aboutV12Vantage has a spectacular aura about
I have't had mine out but I imagine access is fairly easy behind the wheel arch liner.

Old 02-09-2018, 09:58 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Well I changed the markers. Got clear markers from Scuderia. You have to remove the front wheel ( and are they ever heavy ) then the front half of the wheel well liner. There are two screws holding the side camera and two more holding the camera bracket. With those out you just slide the marker back. You might have to push the marker out from the back side to loosen the foam gasket. There are connections for the light and the camera.
I think that the clear markers look far better than the orange markers on my light blue Ghost.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	78A951AC-5E33-492D-A083-2B6C6A256A41.jpeg
Views:	113
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	520681   Click image for larger version

Name:	2702ACE0-CA1B-4597-AD81-24A60CC9EE8C.jpeg
Views:	94
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	520682  
Old 02-12-2018, 03:35 PM
V12Vantage has a spectacular aura aboutV12Vantage has a spectacular aura aboutV12Vantage has a spectacular aura about
Our cars are already fitted with clear as stock over here in the UK.

Old 02-13-2018, 06:32 PM
With both of my daughters graduating from Florida State I couldn’t have a orange and blue (gator) car.