Other British Cars Jaguar, TVR, Rolls Royce, Morgan, Caterham, Noble & Range Rover

Rolls Royce grill removal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2018, 02:49 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Rolls Royce grill removal

There are a few dents in the grill of our Ghost. I would like to remove the grill and repair the dents. Looking for instructions on how to remove the grill.

Old 06-27-2018, 08:09 PM
Swflbt23 has a spectacular aura aboutSwflbt23 has a spectacular aura aboutSwflbt23 has a spectacular aura about
Did you get it out? Are you looking to remove the chrome plate just below the grill that houses the park sensors. Or the actual grill assembly?

Old 06-27-2018, 08:39 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
I haven’t tried to remove it. There are two dents in the horizontal part of the grill. They look to have been vandalism. I would like to remove the grill and have the dents removed and then repolish the surface. I need to remove the grill.

Old 06-29-2018, 06:54 PM
Swflbt23 has a spectacular aura aboutSwflbt23 has a spectacular aura aboutSwflbt23 has a spectacular aura about
If you are near SW Florida it would be much easier to show you. But the next time I remove one I’ll snap a few pictures for a sort of “how to” . It does involve removing painted items and working around the SoE so it can be a little nerve-racking the first time.

Old 06-29-2018, 08:39 PM
I’m near Jacksonville. North East Florida. Thanks in advance for any help.

Old 07-20-2018, 10:07 PM
JamesQuam is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with you Swflbt23.

Old 08-22-2018, 06:19 PM
I still haven’t figured out how the grill comes out. Those small dents really bother me. The had to have been intentionaly put there.