Other Japanese Supercars Toyota Supra, Honda NSX, Mazda RX-7 etc.

post pics of your evo

Old 03-02-2008, 05:15 PM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
post pics of your evo

post pics of your evo

Old 03-02-2008, 06:58 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
As in Mitsubishi Evolution???

Attached Images    
Old 03-02-2008, 07:43 PM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
yes thats the evo i ment

Old 03-02-2008, 09:22 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
OK, just wanted to make sure. I love mine

Old 03-03-2008, 06:54 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
That's a sweet Evo for sure.

Old 03-04-2008, 06:51 AM
MrBonus will become famous soon enough

Old 03-05-2008, 09:56 AM
Former Vendor
KevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
As in Mitsubishi Evolution???
Nice Evo, I think I saw you on the turnpike a few weeks ago.

Old 03-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Actually I was on the TP on the way to USP for the final touches Car will be up and running on Friday, back to the track on Wednesday

Old 03-11-2008, 09:20 PM
TheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of light
Dont have too many pics of mine. Also, mine is all go and no show right now.

Old 03-14-2008, 10:56 PM
Love the blue Mine just went 11.22@122mph tonight. Completely stock block and head. Just bolt ons Here is a another pic.

Attached Images   
Old 03-15-2008, 05:52 AM
Exhausted is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
Love the blue Mine just went 11.22@122mph tonight. Completely stock block and head. Just bolt ons Here is a another pic.
I agree, the blue looks great.

It's amazing how much power you can get out of the EVO with a few bolt ons.

Old 03-15-2008, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by Exhausted
I agree, the blue looks great.

It's amazing how much power you can get out of the EVO with a few bolt ons.
Yeah, its quite staggering. Mine makes just over 400/400 and it only has intake, exhaust, small cams, and a flashed ecu. A photographer sent this to me tonight. It is from Friday night at Moroso. Here are two vids also.

Vids:
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/7...60001c64ec.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/9...6000254cbd.htm

Attached Images    
Old 03-16-2008, 09:01 AM
Exhausted is on a distinguished road
wow, nice vids. Thanks for sharing.

Old 03-18-2008, 01:09 PM
TheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of light
White on an Evo looks clean as hell too.

Here's some more pics that I forgot I had.

Old 03-18-2008, 01:12 PM
NoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant future
That blue is gorgeous.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: post pics of your evo