Other Japanese Supercars Toyota Supra, Honda NSX, Mazda RX-7 etc.

Breath New Life into Toyota Supra GR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2021, 12:39 AM
Former Vendor
Fi Exhaust is an unknown quantity at this point
Breath New Life into Toyota Supra GR

Toyota Supra 3.0 Brutal Acceleration X Fi EXHAUST

FI EXHAUST Toyota Supra 3.0T Product page:

https://bit.ly/3t26Pq7

Toyota Supra defeated Ferrari in the movie "Fast and Furious". It is a classic performance car of Toyota in Japan! After waiting for 17 years, the Legend was finally back! The latest A90 model has worked with the BMW to bring the legendary performance sports car back with a new look!

Frequency Intelligent of course once again made this legendary become sicker. Our goal is to always pursue the utmost.

We not only can do the best for the European vehicle but also the Japanese car!

Can't ever go wrong with us! Our quality, sound frequency, tips options, OEM usability, fitment of the Fi system were impeccable, we are confident to say this!

THIS or THAT?

We are so happy, and it is really honored to see that Fi EXHAUST and the famous Japanese widebody kits are together on this legend- Toyota Supra.

We believe y’all guys know which widebody kits we are talking about!

Liberty Walk and Rocket Bunny are both Japanese aero kits manufacturers that are experts at widebody transformation.

Now, we gonna demonstrate the spectacular architecture made from Liberty Walk, a brand that I believe you guys are all familiar with!

The insane widebody kits look so aggressive and eye-catching when revs the engine, the screaming from Fi EXHAUST is just astonishing! Matching great with the pop rivets style that gives a bolder and domineering look.

Wataru Kato, the founder of Liberty Walk said that “we don’t follow the trend, we create the trend.”

The Liberty Walk GR Supra widebody kit is comprised of a front diffuser, rear diffuser, wing, side skirts, wide fenders, and canards. There is also an optional vented hood if you want to add it to the mix.

Kato has created a boxier look to the LB Works kit, especially for the fenders. This kind of design gives the car a bolder stance, similar to the old 80s racecar.

Another popular wide-body factory is Rocket Bunny!

Compare with the Liberty Walk, the Rocket Bunny doesn’t have bolt-on type flares.

Speaking to the design concept, Kei Miura believes that the performance and the controllability of the car are not his priority when designing the widebody kit. His prime concern is on how to transform the car into a sicker look and have that domineer character.

Why appearance is that important? you ask Kei.

He said that because it is the first step to attract girls.

Do you all agree?

The Pandem Rocket Bunny Tra-Kyoto Widebody Aero Kit with GT Wing and Fi EXHAUST Full Valvetronic Exhaust System has been installed on The Stradman Supra A90 MK5 (2020) in preparations for The SEMA Show.

Photo credit: Will Collette @billco

After installed the Fi EXHAUST system, revs that engine, let the exhaust screams!

Then I believe that all attention is now grabbed by you! No matter for men or women!!

Doesn't it look Super EXTRA when the Toyota Supra GR w/ Ultimate Exhaust and Widebody?

Now tell us your opinion, which widebody kits would be your preference with Fi EXHAUST.

Last edited by Fi Exhaust; 01-05-2022 at 09:09 PM.
Old 08-13-2021, 02:17 AM
Deborah j Linares is an unknown quantity at this point
Comfort, fun to drive, and handling. These are what we expect from a sports car.

I'll be honest with you: I've never liked the Toyota Supra. It made its debut in 1993 as the successor to the venerable Celica, but I was still too young when it came out (it's a recurring theme for me) to really appreciate it. The RX-7 was still alive and the Supra never quite fit in with its rounded styling but somehow offered up a lot of performance for the price (the Supra always had more power than a Corvette ). But like anything cool, they don't last forever – it was discontinued after only nine years on sale. Fast forward to 2014: the Toyota Supra is back.

The car was unveiled at this year's Detroit Auto Show. The production version of the car will make its debut in Geneva next month and we'll have our first-drive impressions soon after.

"I think most people are going to be really surprised by it," Bob Carter, senior vice president of automotive operations at JDM Sport Classics, told Jalopnik. "I think they're going to be very surprised by the dimensions, the way it feels, and just really excited about what we've done."

Old 10-09-2021, 09:32 PM
BoostedAP1 is on a distinguished road
I love the MKV Zupr4. Is it a MK4? No, but the MK4 isn't an MK5 either and a MK3 isn't a MK2 and MK2 wasn't a MK1. Toyota tried to make the Supra better and different with each generation so none of them are the same. The MKV Supra reminds me more of the 2000GT. I love all the new tech in the MKV, it handles better and is more refined than the older ones. This might be the Supras last breath though before the nail goes in the coffin.