Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2011 Porsche Panamera S Aerokit TechArt Paddle Kit Conversion @ SharkWerks

Old 11-21-2011, 01:25 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
2011 Porsche Panamera S Aerokit TechArt Paddle Kit Conversion @ SharkWerks

This lovely white 2011 Panamera S with the factory aerokit was almost perfect from the factory. Almost perfect because the upgraded steering wheel and multi-function does not allow for paddles to change gears from the factory. Hence the TechArt conversion is required:

In she comes:

Great wheel but cumbersome/confusing buttons:

Off comes the wheel/hub:

In goes the TechArt kit:

That's better! One side for upshifting and the other for down-shifting:

The factory front aerokit bumper (just like the GTS):

Ready for home:

Old 11-21-2011, 02:17 PM
cvprez will become famous soon enough
I have this kit on my panamera turbo and it really is more intuitive, my only complaint is that I wish techart would have painted the buttons that filled the oem shifter spots black to match the steering wheel - it looks stupid with the silver buttons and the silver paddles - nitpicking for sure but on a kit of this price the little details make all the difference and they missed the boat on it.

Old 11-21-2011, 09:28 PM
AndyLH335 has a spectacular aura aboutAndyLH335 has a spectacular aura about
She is a beauty! Paddle shifters are definitely a touch of improvement over MF wheel's. On the side note, please drop that beast!

Old 11-21-2011, 10:34 PM
JMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud of
nice!!

Old 11-22-2011, 10:06 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cvprez
I have this kit on my panamera turbo and it really is more intuitive, my only complaint is that I wish techart would have painted the buttons that filled the oem shifter spots black to match the steering wheel - it looks stupid with the silver buttons and the silver paddles - nitpicking for sure but on a kit of this price the little details make all the difference and they missed the boat on it.
Roger that and on the complaint I know they have a "black" version cover to help blend but I know what you mean
Originally Posted by AndyLH335
She is a beauty! Paddle shifters are definitely a touch of improvement over MF wheel's. On the side note, please drop that beast!
For sure it just makes more sense this way I don't "palm" the button bracing going in for a turn anymore
Originally Posted by JMC8
nice!!
Cheers!