Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Modulare Wheels + Tunerworks Performance | Porsche Panamera Turbo | 21" Modulare B15

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2014, 06:34 PM
Pbread is on a distinguished road
yup. I have 25 and 30s on mine... cant really tell too much of a difference in them honestly - very similar. The overall height on 20's, 21's and 22's are all relatively the same because your tire profile changes. You can drop the pani very low if you have any of these wheels with PASM - all you need to do is replace the OEM links with adjustable lowering links and you can drop it as low as 2.5 inches from stock setup...

Last edited by Pbread; 07-30-2014 at 07:05 PM.
Old 07-30-2014, 06:40 PM
also - 12" wide wheels in rear will not rub with 315's from what ive seen no matter how far you drop.

Old 07-30-2014, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by 2010Panny4S
hmmm. got more things to think about in regards to deciding 20' vs 22's since 21's don't have much tires out there.
IMO - if im spending money on aftermarket, I'm only considering 21's or 22's... no way would I spend that kind of money and stick with 20's. That being said - Ask Price how tire-less 21's in his warehouse are working out for him... I think I would go insane in that situation... I hate that that happened and would warn anyone looking at 21's right now so as they don't end up in the same situation

Old 07-30-2014, 08:07 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Here is some examples with the 22" setup with the 12" rears and the 315 rear tires. Fits with no issues and zero rubbing

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 07-30-2014, 08:13 PM
That red car looks really really good!!

Old 07-30-2014, 08:25 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Pbread
That red car looks really really good!!

Agreed, in person it was insane. Had a very small window for photos as the customer was taking delivery and as you can see it was about to rain.

We just did the same color 991 C4S with 21" Modulare B35s last week, in the same wheel finish as above.....it looked awesome, photoshoot coming soon

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

Old 07-31-2014, 09:53 AM
2010Panny4S will become famous soon enough
Ok you have my attention on 22's with that set up. was those cars on stock stance or lowered stance? as I'm on H&R lowered 1.2??

Old 07-31-2014, 10:19 AM
Basic Sponsor
Ok you have my attention on 22's with that set up. was those cars on stock stance or lowered stance? as I'm on H&R lowered 1.2??
Those cars were equipped with the factory air ride....which in the low position, is pretty much equivalent to the H&R drop. So you would look about the same.

Old 07-31-2014, 10:47 AM
Here is some examples with the 22" setup with the 12" rears and the 315 rear tires. Fits with no issues and zero rubbing
Those cars were equipped with the factory air ride....which in the low position
which is why I pose the question on rubbing or fitment as its easier for someone with air ride as they can easily lower or raise their car if any issue with rubbing if they were too low compared to someone like myself who is stuck to the lowered 1.2" level. But if so there is truly no rubbing while left on lowered position, I may consider 22x12's in the very near future.

Old 07-31-2014, 11:10 AM
Basic Sponsor
which is why I pose the question on rubbing or fitment as its easier for someone with air ride as they can easily lower or raise their car if any issue with rubbing if they were too low compared to someone like myself who is stuck to the lowered 1.2" level. But if so there is truly no rubbing while left on lowered position, I may consider 22x12's in the very near future.
There won't be any rubbing with any of our setups, we guarantee....when I had our 2012 Panamera S with air ride, we ran the 22x12 and I never once ever lifted the car up from the lowest setting.

Old 07-31-2014, 11:55 AM
When you say rubbing - you talking scraping the ground or rubbing the tires under/against wheel wells?

Old 07-31-2014, 12:13 PM
Any rubbing LOL.

On my old lexus, I pretty much grounded off the outer edges of my tires due to rubbing when hitting low pockets and high pockets on highways and roads. Thats even with modding the fenders and trimming the connections from bumper to front fenders. Was only able to put 1 pinkie in between tire and fender when the car was on level ground.

Old 07-31-2014, 12:22 PM
Basic Sponsor
The rubbing I am referring to is the wheel/tire to the body of the car. The ground clearance, well thats a whole different issue there lol!! The ground clearance wouldn't be affected at all by the wheel/tire choice though, as long as the overall rolling diameters are in check (which they are in this case)

Old 08-01-2014, 04:09 AM
MrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud of
I spoke to my pals (they know my name by now) at Pirelli yesterday. They say production will start soon on the P Zero Nero GT in the 21" sizes.

Old 08-01-2014, 10:19 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by MrPrice
I spoke to my pals (they know my name by now) at Pirelli yesterday. They say production will start soon on the P Zero Nero GT in the 21" sizes.
Damn they know you by name? LOL!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Modulare Wheels + Tunerworks Performance | Porsche Panamera Turbo | 21" Modulare B15