Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Panamera Turbo Tunes - Actual/Real-world results?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2014, 09:54 AM
benblack is a jewel in the roughbenblack is a jewel in the roughbenblack is a jewel in the rough
Dan and the guys at vivid racing are doing my custom Dyne tune for mine. I'll be driving it to them once the turbos are here and the intercoolers are made. I'm sure they will save the file once we are done for those who are following what I'm doing. I'm supposed they haven't chimed in yet or maybe they have I didn't read the whole thread. Since a lot are maxing out the normal add ons like me and since I've got a good line for those who want to upgrade the turbos instead of spending a million bucks. I think there will be a lot more 700 hp + cars running around. If those are interested in upgrade turbos pm me. Cheers

Old 08-11-2014, 12:12 PM
benblack is a jewel in the roughbenblack is a jewel in the roughbenblack is a jewel in the rough
Just talked to Dan he will have a file for you guys to purchase once we are done with mine so problem solved.

Old 08-11-2014, 01:24 PM
Former Vendor
Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Pbread
Agree - still wondering if GIAC will support more advanced modification stages tuning for the Panamera community. A lot of people are upgrading their turbos to larger 20T as the panamera PDK and fuel syst is built stronger than the 911 and can handle up to 800hp/715tq...
If you know of one in the LA area with proper supporting upgrades, have them contact me.

Old 08-12-2014, 02:59 PM
Pbread is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Austin@GIAC
If you know of one in the LA area with proper supporting upgrades, have them contact me.
I would certainly be willing to provide the upgraded car and would like to stick with you guys (and my 3k investment with GIAC) in this process (as ive been happy so far with the initial GIAC tune)... im on the east coast however...

Old 08-13-2014, 04:34 AM
MrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud of
I think the Panamera is a great platform for higher hp modifications. I like reading about what people want to do with their cars, many of you sound like me 20 years ago. I used to study the design specs making sure each thing I did would not adversely effect some other aspect of the cars performance. Along the way I patented about 30 different things. I have a feeling that once you get to a certain point the PDK will need to be shifted manually. I am not going to even guess whether the system can handle that much torque but I would think that the power might come on to fast for the system to react. I have seen this also happen to traction controls when you add so much power to a car these systems just cannot react fast enough based on their factory settings.