Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

help with setting menu

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2018, 07:38 AM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
help with setting menu

I have the book for ref but since Re setting my TPMS I think I may have entered restore factory settings on everything. I have gotten all back to previous settings except for it seems like the AC / fan is always on upon start up, even if OFF when shutdown. In the menu for AC I only see vent locations and soft, med, hard for AC setting. I can t find why and if I changed a setting to be causing this AC ON function.
Thank you for insight.

Old 06-23-2018, 06:41 AM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
Bump, still can t figure this out.

Old 06-23-2018, 08:44 AM
dudecs is a jewel in the roughdudecs is a jewel in the roughdudecs is a jewel in the rough
Not quite sure I understand your problem. You may have to save the settings to your key?

"On vehicles with comfort memory, all air-conditioning settings are stored on the relevant ignition key when the vehicle is locked."

Old 06-23-2018, 09:09 AM
Originally Posted by dudecs
Not quite sure I understand your problem. You may have to save the settings to your key?

"On vehicles with comfort memory, all air-conditioning settings are stored on the relevant ignition key when the vehicle is locked."

You are correct sir. Figured it out this morning. I had to hit the memory button on the door (seat memory/key) and there is a separate button that looks like a key.
Thank you!