6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Scheduled Events (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/scheduled-events-48/)
-   -   Fall's Foliage "Exotics Run" - October 22 - Tristate (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/scheduled-events/60146-falls-foliage-exotics-run-october-22-tristate.html)

sechsgang 10-23-2006 06:12 PM

Or they just knew how bad that restaurant was...hehe...btw...I beat Steve home bigtime...

habitat 10-23-2006 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by sechsgang
Or they just knew how bad that restaurant was...hehe...btw...I beat Steve home bigtime...

I would hope so, he was in a excursion.:D

sechsgang 10-23-2006 06:35 PM

Yes, a very manly automobile...

We actually caught up to you untill the Philly Turnpike...

pearlcoupeg35 10-23-2006 06:39 PM

Hey guys! It was great to meet all of you and put some faces to the 'screenames' from 6speed.

To the the PA/KOP guys - I had a BLAST crusing up for this event - and even tho the traffic was brutal, and i got lost along with some others, all-in-all it was a great day! Even the ride home was fun weaving around a lil...

Loved the Cayanne Turbo...my buddy and i were calling it the freight train! Thing is nice kerry! Thanks for the spin...Good luck w/it.

The 911 Turbos were all unreal, the red murci w/deeeeep dishes was one of my fav's - along with the Skylines :)

Also, the Blue RS4 was super-nice...glad to finally see one in person.

aite, ive been up since 4:45am on little sleep so its time for a nap.

Thanks again Hovik for planning this event! I hope to join in on the Spring Run as well.

Take Care,
Jon (Black Evo IX)

vipertestarossa 10-23-2006 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by billhart
I stopped in for visit at the meet and greet- didn't run, though- the black gt2 there was a thing of beauty. regards, from lambo-land. :)

Thanks buudy!!!
Which Lambo were you in?

habitat 10-23-2006 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by sechsgang
Yes, a very manly automobile...

We actually caught up to you untill the Philly Turnpike...

Traffic sucked!

habitat 10-23-2006 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Hey guys! It was great to meet all of you and put some faces to the 'screenames' from 6speed.

To the the PA/KOP guys - I had a BLAST crusing up for this event - and even tho the traffic was brutal, and i got lost along with some others, all-in-all it was a great day! Even the ride home was fun weaving around a lil...

Loved the Cayanne Turbo...my buddy and i were calling it the freight train! Thing is nice kerry! Thanks for the spin...Good luck w/it.

The 911 Turbos were all unreal, the red murci w/deeeeep dishes was one of my fav's - along with the Skylines :)

Thanks again Hovik for planning this event! I hope to join in on the Spring Run as well.

Take Care,
Jon (Black Evo IX)

Thanks man!!!

I do love it!!

JoeyG 10-23-2006 07:24 PM

Like everyone said, it was a great day! Great meeting everyone, and equally great cars! :cool:

Jon- great to have met you guys, I'll give you a call when another "event" goes down. Next time I want to drive though hilarious. We definately had a nice ride home though ;).

Kerry- Absolutely SICK CTT, I'd say it's the nicest cruiser I could imagine (plus it could definately kill some unexpecting "prey" on highway pulls). I'll give you a call too when we have another exotic get-together. BTW, you are one hell of a balls-out-highway driver :eek:.

Thanks for coordinating the day Hovic, it was very nice. Even though the eggs were luke-warm and we got lost on the drive, I had too much fun. It was a fantastic day and we'll see you in the spring for the next one.

Martin- G! It's all I have to say hilarious

-Joe

sechsgang 10-23-2006 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35

Take Care,
Jon (Black Evo IX)

I had a great time riding with you man!

habitat 10-23-2006 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by JoeyG
Like everyone said, it was a great day! Great meeting everyone, and equally great cars! :cool:

Jon- great to have met you guys, I'll give you a call when another "event" goes down. Next time I want to drive though hilarious. We definately had a nice ride home though ;).

Kerry- Absolutely SICK CTT, I'd say it's the nicest cruiser I could imagine (plus it could definately kill some unexpecting "prey" on highway pulls). I'll give you a call too when we have another exotic get-together. BTW, you are one hell of a balls-out-highway driver :eek:.

Thanks for coordinating the day Hovic, it was very nice. Even though the eggs were luke-warm and we got lost on the drive, I had too much fun. It was a fantastic day and we'll see you in the spring for the next one.

Martin- G! It's all I have to say hilarious

-Joe

Thanks fella's!!
See you soon!

ferrari355fi 10-23-2006 08:33 PM

thanks for the ride Kerry. I don't think I've ever gone that fast in an SUV

JoeyG 10-23-2006 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by ferrari355fi
thanks for the ride Kerry. I don't think I've ever gone that fast in an SUV

How fast did you end up going? Some of those little jaunts on the way up were pretty damned fast.

Control It 10-23-2006 08:47 PM

damn...missed another one....wish I woulda been there...hope so next time!

TsopranoIS300 10-23-2006 09:17 PM

I also wanted to thank the guys from long island in the bmw and SUV from PA for all stopping on the Taconic when my transmission fluid was leaking, I really appreciated that!!! then how did I end up catching up to the pack and I didnt see you all at the restuarent?!?!?!?

looking forward to the next run in the spring....

pearlcoupeg35 10-23-2006 09:27 PM

Anyone got pics yet?

Mine will be up tomorrow...

:D