Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

WTB: Track Wheels / Tires (18-20s)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-25-2017, 01:38 PM
Just A GTS has a spectacular aura aboutJust A GTS has a spectacular aura aboutJust A GTS has a spectacular aura about
WTB: Track Wheels / Tires (18-20s)

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $900
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche Panamera
Location (State): NJ
Item Condition: Used

Looking for a separate smaller set of wheels for my minivan (Panamera). Once or twice a year I go to the same events to run the quarter mile with some buddies. My current set up is not the best to run at the track – 22s. I am looking for a set of lighter wheels with tires within my budget. If anyone has a set they do not use anymore and or is just taking space in your garage that you’d like to sell please contact me. I am not too sure if 18s will fit my GTS brakes but I’d be open to that size as well. 5x130 and staggered set up is a must and I am open to offsets higher than 40mm. Not looking to get anything shipped to me (unless you factor that in my budget) but if you are local to NJ/NYC area I am more than happy to pick it up. Budget is $800-900, and thanks in advance folks!

I also have a set of oem BBS Spyder wheels for trade if anyone is interested to go that route. 20x9 and 20x10.5 offsets at 60mm from a Panamera GTS (I’d have to double check the figures to make sure).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.