Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Awesome GT2 RUF

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 01:53 PM
GHOSTRIDER-TT is infamous around these partsGHOSTRIDER-TT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by iLLM3
thanks Bajo, its soon to be a done deal. Im actually about to call Jon at RUF right now to wire some money! I am overly excited

Martin be sure to give Jon some **** for me (he is a good friend of mine and I have done like 5 deals with him) and have him call me.
I need my reg sticker for my Noble.

Adam

Old 12-29-2006, 01:55 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Great Deal. Ken dynoed a RUF 550 packaged TT and it made 482 at the wheels.

With the Motons this car is an excellent deal at 99K. Any warranty?

I paid 100K for my car (w/ only 3K, but no warranty).
I believe that was the K16 550 no? Or is the K16 car 520? Oh well, i heard this car ate up the whole competition from all of the tuners at a shootout one of the magazines had, i'll see what t puts down and what it runs against some other cars!

Has warranty until February 2007, i'm going to extend it!

Old 12-29-2006, 02:32 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Finally the right one show up Martin! Thats the perfect GT2 for you!!

Old 12-29-2006, 03:04 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by iLLM3
I believe that was the K16 550 no? Or is the K16 car 520? Oh well, i heard this car ate up the whole competition from all of the tuners at a shootout one of the magazines had, i'll see what t puts down and what it runs against some other cars!

Has warranty until February 2007, i'm going to extend it!
That particular RTurbo was def. a 550. Here is the original ad by RAC.

http://www.rufautocenter.com/usedcars/car016.asp

RAC was consigning the car for a client in CA, I believe.

Kevin from UM said the following......

Originally Posted by Kevin
Folks the intent of this project is to enhance this vehicle. Everything is reversible. I have the capability to retain the Ruf specific programming and add other maps such as a valet file or 100 octane race file or more... I know the history and origins of the turbochargers on this car. I think that I am one of the most qualified persons in this country to repair these K16 hybrid turbochargers and place them on a shelf and build matching units with new hardware and larger flow capacities.

Again, the object is to compliment this car in every aspect. It’s an honor for myself to be able to turn the wrench on this car..

Old 12-29-2006, 03:23 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Thata Baby Martin, Like I said before. You must wait for the "Wow" factor. My signature says it all about the indecisiveness...

Old 12-29-2006, 03:49 PM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
wow... CONGRATS MARTIN!!!! You finally got the car... and a worthy one at that.. you're right your indecisiveness worked out. This is a much better car than the Gallardo or the 997GT3 IMO, as it is a GT2 and a RUF :-)

AWESOME!!!!

Old 12-29-2006, 06:53 PM
D-VO is infamous around these partsD-VO is infamous around these parts
Congratulations man, glad you didn't get the yellow one in your GT2 thread huh? Enjoy it in good health!

Old 12-29-2006, 06:55 PM
kris is infamous around these parts
Way to go Martin. Great choice!

Cheers

Old 12-29-2006, 07:09 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
Damn! Really nice....

Old 12-29-2006, 08:06 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Thankyou so much again guys!

Old 12-29-2006, 08:33 PM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
damn Martin..been holdin' out on us huh?..........shame on you, neg rep for you.....j/k...........congrats

Old 12-29-2006, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by drjoe
damn Martin..been holdin' out on us huh?..........shame on you, neg rep for you.....j/k...........congrats
Haha not at all joe, this actually just popped up, and i hopped right on it

Wish t were lower mileage, but ah well, i figure how much more can it go down and i got a good deal. Im going to drive it till the wheels fall off

Old 12-29-2006, 08:40 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Gentlemen,

Martin def. got a beauty on his hands.

Those pics shown on the first page don't do it justice.

Here are some good quality shots. Congrats again Martin!

Old 12-29-2006, 08:44 PM
Kev thanks so much man for all of the info and help, you know i appreciate it highly! And yes, those pics are AWESOME

Old 12-29-2006, 08:46 PM
Anytime bro. Anytime.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Awesome GT2 RUF