Item Condition:

Feeler: 03 911tt with over 100k in upgrades

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 12:41 AM
DMK
Banned
DMK has a spectacular aura aboutDMK has a spectacular aura about
This is only a feeler, I am stuck in the middle of east. If i sell it the motor will go in a a true cup car

Old 01-17-2007, 01:06 AM
Evo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DMK
This is only a feeler, I am stuck in the middle of east. If i sell it the motor will go in a a true cup car
I saw your car at EVOMS last week. It's the nicest 996tt that I've ever seen. It should be an easy sell if you decide to go that route. Good luck!

Old 01-17-2007, 01:13 AM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
DMK,
I thought you were building a motor and other goodies for it... you were going to knock VRalexander's boots off with it...
Don't sell the car.... you will miss it.
.. and if you get into something more exotic... make sure its street drivable...
best,
markski

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 01-17-2007, 01:52 AM
DMK
Banned
Still building the motor just questioning putting it in a diff shell. That all if i was goin to go exotic tvr jag but it not legal in the states found one of 5

Old 01-17-2007, 02:09 AM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
You definitely have one of the infamous cars on this board. The star power alone....

Old 01-17-2007, 02:17 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
LOL what happened to the whole project and build?! Crazy!! Goodluck man, this car is NUTS, i want those Fikse's sooo badly haha

Old 01-17-2007, 02:29 AM
DMK
Banned
nothing happen to it just a feeler thinking of putting the new motor in a true cup car and driving it on the street

Old 01-17-2007, 02:32 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DMK
nothing happen to it just a feeler thinking of putting the new motor in a true cup car and driving it on the street
that's crazy!! Or you can just give it to me

Old 01-17-2007, 02:59 AM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DMK
that's what I thought....

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 01-17-2007, 03:17 AM
VRAlexander
Cup car would be the way to go... I just emailed some people that where interested in my turbo about your car....hopefully someone bites! Call me when you get back in town..although do not hurry because it has been SNOWING IN VEGAS (in the 20's at night...bbbrrrrrr)!!!

Old 01-17-2007, 10:34 PM
doccao is infamous around these parts
DMK- Places like Dubai & Vegas are surrounded by eye candy toys. Great opportunity for a 6speeder to own a highly recognized TT, but you might miss it. Heck, you could pimp the car in sponsorships, movies, car shows, and racing appearances and pocket the change without Uncle Sam finding out. Keep the car, or sell it cheap to poor admirer.

Old 01-17-2007, 10:50 PM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
oh man....do not tempt me to get rid of my GT3. I love my car and this is one of the only times I have been tempted to get rid of it....WOW!

Old 01-17-2007, 11:20 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DMK
Still building the motor just questioning putting it in a diff shell. That all if i was goin to go exotic tvr jag but it not legal in the states found one of 5
For anyone thinking about buying this car I can honestly say it is as pretty in person as it is in pictures and is done nicely with the best of everything!When DMK told me what he had planned for this car I told him he was crazy because the car is too nice to tear apart!Donald don't sell it.Keep it as your chick magnet and get a doner 996tt to tear apart and put that motor in.Oh and when your finished I better see some 8 sec passes. See ya soon.

Old 01-18-2007, 01:25 AM
kumar75150 is infamous around these parts
what price range are you thinking?

Old 01-18-2007, 01:29 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
HOLY!!!!! I would sell the turbo I just bought for that thing!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Feeler: 03 911tt with over 100k in upgrades