Model: 911
Price: $87500
Mileage: 34000
Color: Arctic Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

ILL-Thanks, hope your well too. The RUFs' belong to Tony. I have the HRE C20's but they're staying on the car for now. My buddy Joe has a set of C93's in the parts for sale section. They look brand new. Just refinished by PROFORMANCE in New Rochelle.

Old 01-27-2011, 01:04 PM
Turbroe is a jewel in the roughTurbroe is a jewel in the roughTurbroe is a jewel in the rough
Raudel:
I have heard about this car from Tony NJ, Joe and the guys at Protosport. Super Nice! GLWS.

Old 01-28-2011, 01:24 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Bigger injectors will give this car at least another 50 hp....it is also capable of handling bigger turbos and making well over 1K hp.

Old 01-28-2011, 03:54 PM
RCNJ is infamous around these parts
Turbroe- thank you...what do you drive?

Jitsu- Actually, it doesn't need bigger injectors. Todd K. Said I needed a third in-line fuel pump and a set of GT35r's to put me over 1000hp. I just felt at 900 the car was fast enough plus reliable and very streetable. With the GT30's there is NO LAG whether I'm running pump (93), 100, or 116. The power is very well balanced. But if you must have the 1000, it is very well capable.

Old 01-28-2011, 07:44 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Yes, that was my point....this car can easily make more power. The GT30 turbos are obviously less laggy.

Killer set up, I would love to have it

Old 01-29-2011, 07:19 PM
Al Pettee is a jewel in the roughAl Pettee is a jewel in the roughAl Pettee is a jewel in the roughAl Pettee is a jewel in the rough
Man, I'm just ready to have John and Paul go at my 996TSCab when they're done upgrading the front brakes on my 993TT. I plan to make mine a 3.8L conversion probably using your same motor setup as on mine with a RWD conversion, as well: a "Protosport 996 GT2 RS Cabriolet."

GLWS, but I almost cried when I saw you were selling.

Old 01-29-2011, 08:28 PM
jitsu- your car is not too different from mine ...badass too ; )

Pettee- instead of spending all that money and down time, you can buy mine and chop off the top...lol

Old 01-29-2011, 08:56 PM
Al Pettee is a jewel in the roughAl Pettee is a jewel in the roughAl Pettee is a jewel in the roughAl Pettee is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by RCNJ
Pettee- instead of spending all that money and down time, you can buy mine and chop off the top...lol
For a minute, that thought actually crossed my mind.

Old 01-30-2011, 10:36 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Al Pettee
For a minute, that thought actually crossed my mind.
it only makes sence to buy buy raudels car , and not only will you save months of down time , but ALOT of money.

Old 01-30-2011, 02:09 PM
ftc61 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Bad a** is an under statement!!!!

Originally Posted by mcjoe691
bump for bad a** ride for sale!!
i seen this car in action!

Never seen a worthy oponent.

Only wish i could pick it up.
Good luck with sale.

This is the perfect car to show up to meets with.

Old 01-30-2011, 03:27 PM
AdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ftc61
i seen this car in action!

Never seen a worthy oponent.

Only wish i could pick it up.
Good luck with sale.

This is the perfect car to show up to meets with.
I seriously agree this one bad as$#$@ machine glws!

Old 01-31-2011, 12:14 PM
Former Vendor
Kai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant future
Awesome car, GLWS!

Old 01-31-2011, 12:16 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Someone please buy this car. It has a massive amount of money in it and if you are looking for a very fast Porsche, you'd be crazy to pass this up.

Old 01-31-2011, 04:01 PM
Unvmy996- You're not kidding. The money savings is huge plus 6-12 months down time depending on the extent of the build.

Robert- Thank you bro...Someday I know we'll both be back in a Porsche

Adrian- Thanks brother....long time no see. Hope all is well.

Kai - Thank you

Dive- Thanks, that means a lot coming from you. You better than anyone knows the amount of money we dump into these cars to get them at this level. Your car is definitely unique. I know the original owner. He's good friends with John and Paul at Protosport. I remember the car was pristine. GL with your sale, as well someone will be lucky to have buy that beast.

Old 01-31-2011, 05:53 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Lots of mention of John and Paul and Protosport on this thread in a good way...anyone got a weblink or contact info for us east coaster enhusiasts

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Protomotive 900hp gt2