Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

WTB 2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 06:50 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !

Year: 2008
Make: Lamborghini
Model: Gallardo
Price: $111
Mileage: 0
Color: open
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MN

Yeah right

Old 04-08-2011, 07:09 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
just fly out and drive it home
He could always try Carver Transport. I hear they've been VERY busy lately though.

Old 04-08-2011, 07:13 AM
S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !
As long as Marty is not strapping down the cars I may be interested.....Wait, I dont want E-Rich climbing out the window either. I think Ill let the "pros" handle it.

Old 04-08-2011, 07:18 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
http://www.sundayautotransport.com/
These are the guys I told you about.

Old 04-08-2011, 07:22 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by S-351
As long as Marty is not strapping down the cars I may be interested.....Wait, I dont want E-Rich climbing out the window either. I think Ill let the "pros" handle it.
If you pay the premium price I can put the car in the front of the trailer were I can open the door.

You do not want to see my fat *** trying to get out the window of a gallardo. It is pretty tight.

As far as strapping - that is not a problem. I am a professional.

Old 04-08-2011, 09:12 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Stop your complaining! You've been flapping your mouth about SPI for awhile now....so I expect your GT2 in Eric's trailer when he comes up to join us next month!

Old 04-08-2011, 09:16 AM
S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !
SPI can head up to MN and ill gladly race them! Is that little motor mouth Neil going to be behind the wheel of something?

Old 04-08-2011, 11:09 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
SPI can head up to MN and ill gladly race them! Is that little motor mouth Neil going to be behind the wheel of something?
Why would they do that? You're the one spouting off about some of their builds. You've got a trailer coming to their front door next month. Man up and put your car in!!!

Old 04-08-2011, 12:06 PM
Basic Sponsor
Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Why would they do that? You're the one spouting off about some of their builds. You've got a trailer coming to their front door next month. Man up and put your car in!!!
Would be interesting. What would be the race? Maybe I will join Sloss for this trip. What cars are SPI going to have to run with Sloss' GT2? You think SPI will man up and take advantage of KPG's offer to transport 2 x SPI Porsches to the next Texas mile in October --- FREE OF CHARGE???

F: 480.317.9901
E: info@evoms.com
Home of the Worlds Fastest 997TT Porsche(s)
997TT Standing Mile = 234.6 MPH
997TT Standing 1/2 Mile = 217.09 MPH
Fastest 1/4 Mile = 9.29 @ 172.7 MPH
60-130 MPH Time = 3.28 Seconds
Old 04-08-2011, 03:38 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Is this with a Switzer built Porsche?If so sounds like fun.

Old 04-08-2011, 03:42 PM
This is turning into OH2K11

Old 04-09-2011, 10:42 AM
Am I Jamie? I think its that little shop punk SPI has that runs his mouth! Does SPI have a P-Car ready to race?

Old 04-10-2011, 11:48 AM
Originally Posted by Evolution MotorSports
Would be interesting. What would be the race? Maybe I will join Sloss for this trip. What cars are SPI going to have to run with Sloss' GT2? You think SPI will man up and take advantage of KPG's offer to transport 2 x SPI Porsches to the next Texas mile in October --- FREE OF CHARGE???
You'd have to contact Tym directly. Unlike you guys, he does not own a 'shop' car, so anything he runs I imagine he'd need to clear it with the owner. As for the Mile offer, again, depends on whether a customer asks him to build a Mile car. If I was in the Porsche mode, I'd ask him to build one to give you guys something to think about.

All I know is that his bolt on Porsches have been as fast/faster than any of your built cars, so nothing you all build makes anyone at Switzer blink an eye....

Am I Jamie? I think its that little shop punk SPI has that runs his mouth! Does SPI have a P-Car ready to race?
Having met you at the Mile and knowing Neil.....I would look forward to you telling that to his face.

Old 04-10-2011, 11:50 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Is that little motor mouth Neil going to be behind the wheel of something?
No. I will.

Old 04-10-2011, 01:00 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
All I know is that his bolt on Porsches have been as fast/faster than any of your built cars, so nothing you all build makes anyone at Switzer blink an eye....

Lol,Jamie your buggin if u really think that.Looking at drift box files from the mile and comparing them to dedicated runs for a particular category.doesnt tell the story.
seriously why antagonize the situation if they didnt have a car to race?I dont think anybody involved cares about racing a GTR....The GTR will have the advantage to the 1/4 and the Porsche after that.Maybe we can talk the mile in to racing one of SPI's bolt on Porsches against Bryants Evoms car at the Oct mile((something like a half mile starting from 60)?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WTB 2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera