Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

WTB 2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 01:21 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !

Year: 2008
Make: Lamborghini
Model: Gallardo
Price: $111
Mileage: 0
Color: open
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MN

No dog in this fight but Evo has the fastest built motor cars and Switzer the fastest bolt on cars.

Old 04-10-2011, 01:33 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
This isn't a Switzer vs EVOMS thing. When my GTR is done, I'll fly out to Ohio and run 2, maybe 3 1500 whp Gallardos from a dig and a roll on video. Jamie invited Bryant in order to throw a fast Porsche in the mix for the roll-ons.

I would welcome his car, EVOMS' EVT 1500, or any Porsche making well over 1k rwhp to attend for that matter. It's not tuner vs tuner, it's fast car vs fast car.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 04-10-2011 at 02:31 PM.
Old 04-10-2011, 01:49 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
[QUOTE=OhioGT2;317408

Having met you at the Mile and knowing Neil.....I would look forward to you telling that to his face. [/QUOTE]
Thats funny...i was thinking the exact same thing about you and the Evoms tech you called a clown.lol

Old 04-10-2011, 02:28 PM
S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
This isn't a Switzer vs EVOMS thing. When my GTR is done, I will fly out to Ohio and run 2, maybe 3 1500 whp Gallardos from a dig and a roll. Jamie invited Bryant in order to throw a fast Porsch in the mix for the roll-ons. I would welcome his car or EVOMS EVT 1500. It's not tuner vs tuner, it's fast car vs fast car, on video.
Scott, that was not Jamies intension at all! Why would you need my Porsche there when has clearly states that the SPI cars dont even blink an eye about a Evoms car! As for telling Neil he is a AssClown to his face! Why would I be scared, are we going to fight? Jamie, if calling names on the internet caused fights Dr. Jitsu would have cleaned your clock the day he want out and showed you who was faster. Dont you think? I stand by what I said... My GT2 is faster then any of the SPI Porsches to date! Is it my fault that SPI doesnt have some "punk kid" like Evoms does to build their engines? I think not! I would prefer John Bray to build any of my Porsche engines as opposed to some guys that do "bolt on" kits. I will be passing on the wonderful opportunity to spend quality time with you and your son Neil...

Old 04-10-2011, 02:40 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by S-351
Scott, that was not Jamies intension at all! Why would you need my Porsche there when has clearly states that the SPI cars dont even blink an eye about a Evoms car!
Bryant - as far as I'm aware, that's exactly Jamie's intention. We simply want a 1,000-1,100 or more rwhp Porsche there to take part in the festivities. Because truthfully, even from a roll, it will require that much power (or more) to even be competitive.

If you don't want to attend, that's absolutely your prerogative. I personally think it would be a good time and make for a great video. Plus, I'd like to finally meet you in person.

Old 04-10-2011, 02:44 PM
Basic Sponsor
Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
You'd have to contact Tym directly. Unlike you guys, he does not own a 'shop' car, so anything he runs I imagine he'd need to clear it with the owner. As for the Mile offer, again, depends on whether a customer asks him to build a Mile car. If I was in the Porsche mode, I'd ask him to build one to give you guys something to think about.

All I know is that his bolt on Porsches have been as fast/faster than any of your built cars, so nothing you all build makes anyone at Switzer blink an eye....

Having met you at the Mile and knowing Neil.....I would look forward to you telling that to his face.
No Shop Cars? What are David Kims cars?

I dont recall meeting you at the mile and what would you look forward me telling Neil direct to his face?

F: 480.317.9901
E: info@evoms.com
Home of the Worlds Fastest 997TT Porsche(s)
997TT Standing Mile = 234.6 MPH
997TT Standing 1/2 Mile = 217.09 MPH
Fastest 1/4 Mile = 9.29 @ 172.7 MPH
60-130 MPH Time = 3.28 Seconds
Old 04-10-2011, 08:45 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by joetwint
Lol,Jamie your buggin if u really think that.Looking at drift box files from the mile and comparing them to dedicated runs for a particular category.doesnt tell the story.
seriously why antagonize the situation if they didnt have a car to race?I dont think anybody involved cares about racing a GTR....The GTR will have the advantage to the 1/4 and the Porsche after that.Maybe we can talk the mile in to racing one of SPI's bolt on Porsches against Bryants Evoms car at the Oct mile((something like a half mile starting from 60)?
I'm referring to recorded 60-130 and 1/4 miles times. It took years for EVOMS to catch up to what Tym did in one and only pass in a bolt-on 997. They've never matched or passed a 60-130 time that again he didn't do anything special in preparing the car for. There is no reason why an EVOMS car shouldn't crush his years old time of 4.25. There is nothing to it. Hell, they probably don't even need to shift!

Re running a GTR, you're right. If I owned a Porsche, I wouldn't want to line up against one either! No EVOMS Porsche will be able to beat one from any speed roll on the highway. I'll extend the same courtesy EVOMS did to Tym awhile back and will pay for any EVOMS customer or shop car to be transported to Ohio next month to prove that.

And re the Mile, no reason to run a roll-on. Again, Tym builds cars that his customers want. Hopefully a customer will provide him that challenge.

Originally Posted by S-351
Scott, that was not Jamies intension at all! Why would you need my Porsche there when has clearly states that the SPI cars dont even blink an eye about a Evoms car! As for telling Neil he is a AssClown to his face! Why would I be scared, are we going to fight? Jamie, if calling names on the internet caused fights Dr. Jitsu would have cleaned your clock the day he want out and showed you who was faster. Dont you think? I stand by what I said... My GT2 is faster then any of the SPI Porsches to date! Is it my fault that SPI doesnt have some "punk kid" like Evoms does to build their engines? I think not! I would prefer John Bray to build any of my Porsche engines as opposed to some guys that do "bolt on" kits. I will be passing on the wonderful opportunity to spend quality time with you and your son Neil...
Correct, nobody in Ohio is that impressed with what they've seen out of EVOMS - although props to EVOMS for all of the Mile R&D effort into their shop car.

Instead of yapping away online, I'm still confused as to why you don't take up Eric's offer to trailer your car to Ohio to run a Switzer Porsche? Hell, maybe the built motor customers won't want Tym running their cars....but I guarantee one of their bolt-on Porsches will. I'll talk to them about letting me run you from a dig for money, dinner, online laughing rights, whatever you're interested in. So man up and actually race someone. You went on and on ripping on RobMD, yet at least he raced. You continually find excuses to skip Texas, won't commit to coming to Ohio, etc. Why build a car and not run it? If it helps, I'll even pay for Eric's fuel so we can get you to Ohio next month. There is not a single excuse for you not to come. We all have a lot of fun together and I guarantee you will too, win or lose.

And by the way, Switzer has forgotten more about engine assembly than that EVOMS 'punk kid' you refer to. Come meet him and find out firsthand! We'll take a picture so everyone can see what I'm talking about!

Originally Posted by Evolution MotorSports
No Shop Cars? What are David Kims cars?

I dont recall meeting you at the mile and what would you look forward me telling Neil direct to his face?
Actually, ironically, Kim was your first 'shop' car! You all had it for two years, couldn't figure out how to make 750hp, then it promptly blew up as soon as it returned to Ohio. So Tym rebuilt it out of necessity. Yes, David allowed Tym to keep his 997 for awhile so Tim could R&D his stand-alone solution. So not unlike what you've done with multiple cars along the years.

Re the Mile, not sure, but read my post again....

Old 04-10-2011, 08:48 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bmoores
This is turning into OH2K11
Then you have no excuse not to come hang out! You're welcome to stay at my house for the weekend.

Old 04-10-2011, 09:52 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
I'm referring to recorded 60-130 and 1/4 miles times. It took years for EVOMS to catch up to what Tym did in one and only pass in a bolt-on 997. They've never matched or passed a 60-130 time that again he didn't do anything special in preparing the car for. There is no reason why an EVOMS car shouldn't crush his years old time of 4.25. There is nothing to it. Hell, they probably don't even need to shift!
OK Jamie,I know you believe a 60-130 time is the end all...that's cool.Honestly of the three Evoms cars (Mine,Bryant's and the EVT1500)that could beat it,has NEVER made an attempt at it.I guess that's our fault and i will give it a shot as soon as i can get some axles (they are being redone)and get to a track.
Re running a GTR, you're right. If I owned a Porsche, I wouldn't want to line up against one either! No EVOMS Porsche will be able to beat one from any speed roll on the highway. I'll extend the same courtesy EVOMS did to Tym awhile back and will pay for any EVOMS customer or shop car to be transported to Ohio next month to prove that.
Really I don't think Todd is scared or really gives a fawk of running against any GTR on the track.Hell,Im sure KPG will let u substitute a GTR for one of the Porsches to bring to the next mile.As far as street racing goes your only shot is Bryant. As much as I want to I don't street race anymore.Obviously Evoms won't for liability purposes thats why the only good place for this is somewhere like the mile.
And re the Mile, no reason to run a roll-on. Again, Tym builds cars that his customers want. Hopefully a customer will provide him that challenge.
COPOUT!Bring one to the mile and if you can outrun the EVT 1500 i will buy all of you dinner on top of KPG transporting the cars there for free!

Old 04-10-2011, 10:23 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I have been so obsessed w/ my Home Theater project the last few months that I almost forgot why I love this forum so much.

Man I really have to check in more often

Old 04-11-2011, 01:31 AM
Originally Posted by joetwint
COPOUT!Bring one to the mile and if you can outrun the EVT 1500 i will buy all of you dinner on top of KPG transporting the cars there for free!
I hope Tym finds a customer who wants the Porsche Mile crown. Building the fastest, highest quality, most reliable street cars has to get boring at some point. Personally, I prefer drag racing but I can see the attraction to the Mile thing.

As for the GTR track comment, even I wouldn't waste EVOMS time....unless we want to bring in Christensen and have Todd negotiate for lengths.

I understand the highway liability issue. I believe Tym feels the same way. But what his customers do is there own business. So until an EVOMS Porsche customer steps up and street races a Switzer Porsche customer from a dig or roll, we can continue a circle jerk over which tuner builds faster cars - in the for sale section nonetheless.

And I got a good laugh out of the 60-130 comment....good one.

Old 04-11-2011, 01:58 AM
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
I have been so obsessed w/ my Home Theater project the last few months that I almost forgot why I love this forum so much.

Man I really have to check in more often
Ha - I had my first theater built around a Vision One - ten years ago! I've since done two major upgrades. I used to really be into it, attending CES every year, subsribing to all the mags, etc. I probably wasted a lot of money building the room dimensions around 'perfect' acoustics, panels, reading every review, and fretting over which ISF consultant to use, etc. But frankly, the difference between a $30k room and a $100k room is something very few people can honestly see and hear....so try not to get too carried away.

So what's the layout and specs? Is there another thread you started on your theater?

Old 04-11-2011, 04:45 AM
And here I actually thought it wasn't tuner vs tuner thing. So much for that idea...

Old 04-11-2011, 05:29 AM
Ha - I had my first theater built around a Vision One - ten years ago! I've since done two major upgrades. I used to really be into it, attending CES every year, subsribing to all the mags, etc. I probably wasted a lot of money building the room dimensions around 'perfect' acoustics, panels, reading every review, and fretting over which ISF consultant to use, etc. But frankly, the difference between a $30k room and a $100k room is something very few people can honestly see and hear....so try not to get too carried away.

So what's the layout and specs? Is there another thread you started on your theater?
I didn't build a room at all, everything is in my livingroom.

I have an Onkyo TX NR-3008 receiver w/ Antec cooler, Emo XPA-5 1K watt Amp (Onkyo puts out 140 per channel ...has the new Audyssey MultiEQXT) A Mitsu 82 inch DLP, Klipsch RF7 mains and rc 64 center, rf 82 wides, Rf 52 rear wides and rb 52 surrounds.

2 CHT 18 inch sealed subs....may get 2 more

Here are some pics from AVS:http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...1#post20175121

Old 04-11-2011, 05:31 AM
screen

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WTB 2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera