WTB - Cayenne Turbo or Turbo S

Year: 2024
Make: Porsche
Price: $12000
Mileage: 10
Color: IDGAF
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CO

A few weeks ago I bought an 08 Cayenne Turbo 957 with 102k miles. At least, I thought I bought it. The deal fell through, dealership screwed me over. Anyway, I'm back in the market again.

Looking for 955 or 957 years (probably can't afford 958, 957 already a stretch in this insane used car market). So, 2004 - 2010 or so? PDCC is not a must but would be cool to have.

The budget is under $20k. Really would prefer something closer to 12k lol. I'm in Denver, CO. There are like none available here. At least without a rebuilt salvage title and 150k+ miles. I am willing to come to you or arrange to pay for shipping. If there are any mechanical needs, I'm capable of handling many repairs if the price is right.

PS: I really wish the threads/posts here of vehicles that have sold would get either deleted/removed or otherwise placed somewhere else so we can just show the current, active listings. I mean what's the point of showing every single thread of a vehicle sale, years after the fact? lol

PPS: since this is a WTB post, I just made something up for the make/model/price required boxes you have to fill out to make this post.

WTB - Cayenne Turbo or Turbo S. Hell might even consider a GTS if the price is right. I just really need a set of wheels ASAP.

Old 03-22-2022, 05:16 AM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
I had an 06 Turbo S (silver) with Evoms 600 package bought by a friend no issues whatsoever close to 80k miles but they're not driving it let me ask if they're interested to sell get back to ya later. Original owner was from Texas and it's now in Pa. All I know got a brake job, tires, and some kind of coolant leak fixed. It's a land missile

Old 03-22-2022, 07:14 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry OP they won't let go of it so good luck with your search

Old 03-27-2022, 01:38 PM
ImHereLive957 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by arjayr33
Sorry OP they won't let go of it so good luck with your search
No worries that sounded like a sweet ride, thanks for asking! I actually just finally ended up with a 958 instead! Picked it up on Friday. Talked them down $5000 off NADA market value (has tiny ding in front bumper and rear tow hitch etc. 108k miles. Little nervous about the Variocam bolts, but will get that addressed at the Porsche dealer tomorrow.