Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Super Clean 2016 VW Touareg Diesel (Maryland)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2024, 06:00 AM
TurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud of
Super Clean 2016 VW Touareg Diesel (Maryland)

Year: 2016
Make: Volkswagen
Model: Touareg
Price: $33500
Mileage: 52000
Color: Dark Flint Gray
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD

This classified for a family member has approval from GT3 Chuck. My sister asked me to help sell her 2016 TDI Lux edition. She's very funny about all her vehicles. One of the lowest miles and cleanest around for sale. It's in great shape with only 52K miles. Clean Carfax, title in hand. No accidents, still looks new. Just had 4 new tires, front & rear rotors and pads plus new DPF installed all from Volkswagen. It come fully loaded for a lux edition, Heated steering wheel, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert and autonomous braking. Always dealer serviced with records. Still has 10 year 100K mile powertrain warranty until 12-2027 and diesel warranty.

She washing it weekly but this past weekend we had rain so it's always much cleaner but these were the pictures she sent me.

Located in Frederick, Maryland

My sister asked me to help sell her 2016 TDI Lux edition. She's very funny about all her vehicles. It's in great shape with only 52K miles. Clean ca, title in hand. No accidents still look new. Just had 4 new tires, front & rear rotors and pads plus new DPF installed all from Volkswagen. It come fully loaded for a lux edition Heated steering wheel Adaptive Cruise Control Lane Departure Warning Forward Collision Alert and autonomous braking. Always dealer serviced with records. Still has 10 year 100K mile powertrain warranty until 12-2027 and diesel warranty until 2027 and 68K miles. Sorry I only have one picture for now. It's the grey one the silver one is mine.

Located in Fredrick, Maryland

My sister asked me to help sell her 2016 TDI Lux edition. She's very funny about all her vehicles. It's in great shape with only 52K miles. Clean carfa title in hand. No accidents still look new. Just had 4 new tires, front & rear rotors and pads plus new DPF installed all from Volkswagen. It come fully loaded for a lux edition Heated steering wheel Adaptive Cruise Control Lane Departure Warning Forward Collision Alert and autonomous braking. Always dealer serviced with records. Still has 10 year 100K mile powertrain warranty until 12-2027 and diesel warranty until 2027 and 68K miles. Sorry I only have one picture for now. It's the grey one the silver one is mine.

Located in Fredrick, Maryland

Old 03-27-2024, 07:14 AM
dassArse is on a distinguished road
pics not showing??

Old 03-27-2024, 07:37 AM
TurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by dassArse
pics not showing??
Not sure why your not able to see them? Showing fine on my PC and my phone.