Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2017 Cadillac CTS-V | ***Lease Assumption INSANE deal $775/mo

Old 11-05-2018, 04:29 PM
slowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant future
Arrow 2017 Cadillac CTS-V | ***Lease Assumption INSANE deal $775/mo

Year: 2017
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS-V
Price: $775
Mileage: 11200
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

***DISCLAIMER*** - Given the car and the deal offered, I know there will be tons of interested parties--interest, coming from parties enabled to consummate the transaction, and dreamers alike. To separate the latter from the former, I will require a $1000 NON REFUNDABLE deposit for me to initiate lease transfer paperwork. This money will not be refunded for any reasons aside from you finding the car and its condition to be misrepresented by me in this ad.

Lets get to the specifics. I am looking for someone to assume the lease on my Black Raven on Jet Black, 2017 Cadillac CTS-V. Vehicle is currently garaged in Houston, TX, has 22 months remaining on a 36 month lease, and a total contract allowable mileage of 31,000. There is currently 11,200 miles on the vehicle--so roughly 20k miles to be enjoyed for the next owner. For GM to approve the transfer, you must be a Texas resident, have top tier credit, and maintain sufficient income to cover the note. As you know, American cars tend to make poor leases, as they lack strong residuals and manufacturer subsidies to make terms attractive. This is not the case here, as this car enjoyed a near $20,000 capital cost reduction to get the attractive payment offered. Taxes and inception costs were paid up front, with the incoming party only responsible for the monthly payment and a $595 lease assumption fee (paid to GM). If you know anything about leasing and the golden "1% rule", this car sits at 0.79% MSRP per month, making it an absolute no-brainer.

2017 Cadillac CTS-V
Black Raven / Jet Black

MSRP - $98,035

Options:
  • Recaro Performance Seats w/ Suede inserts
  • Performance Data Recorder
  • Panoramic Roof
  • Brembo Candy Red Calipers
  • 19" Wheels "After Midnight" Gloss
  • Interior Suede pack
    • Suede Steering Wheel
    • Suede Shifter
  • Luxury Package
    • Tri Zone A/C
    • Rear side glass sunshades
    • Rear glass power sunshade
    • Rear heated seats
    • 60/40 Split rear seating
    • Laminated acoustic glass
  • All Weather Mats
    • Cargo
    • Interior
  • Advanced Security Package

While the car is mechanically stock and enjoys the full remainder of its bumper to bumper and power-train warranties, I have added some tasteful cosmetic modifications. I have ALL of the oem components which will go to the next owner (oem spoiler, 3rd brake light, oem front splitter, oem front grille, lighting, etc). Ceramic coating and tint obviously cannot be undone. However, the carbon spoilers, lighting, and spacers, can, and will be, easily removed if the buyer chooses not pay for them.

Modifications:
  • Motorsport Technologies custom Front 0.500" wheel spacer (slip on), T6061 Aluminum - $250
  • Motorsport Technologies ET nuts - $50
  • OEM Carbon Package 'Gunmetal' Front Grille - $750
  • OEM Carbon Package Front Splitter - $1200
  • OEM Carbon Package Front Side Splitter Extensions - $250
  • OEM Carbon Package Rear Spoiler + 3rd Brake Light - $1500
  • Phillips 921 LED Reverse Lighting - $20
  • Phillips 192 LED License Plate Lighting - $20
  • XPEL Prime 20% window tint side glass - $400
    • XPEL Prime 5% windshield stripe
    • XPEL Prime 5% rear window glass
  • Full Paint Correction & CQuartz Finest Reserve Ceramic Coating - $1800
    • Wheels off decontamination wash
    • Clay bar all surfaces
    • Wheels decontaminated & barrels polished
    • Brakes decontaminated and polished
    • 2 step color correction
    • CQuartz UK on brakes (2x coats) + IR Lamp cure
    • CQuartz UK on wheels (2x coats) + IR Lamp cure
    • CQuartz Finest Reserve (2x coats) on all painted surfaces + IR Lamp cure
Total Modifications : $6,200

What your investment will be to ASSUME LEASE:

MUST BE TEXAS RESIDENT (GM will not transfer leases out of state)
$595 one time lease transfer paperwork, (paid to GM by you directly)
$775 per month for the remainder of term (this includes all Texas taxes and fees)
$3000 cash, to me, for the carbon package grille, front splitter, rear spoiler, spacers, etc.

I will provide ALL oem parts so that at lease end you can return to stock (simply unbolt and swap), and SELL the carbon bits on CTSV forums or FB group. They will sell in 5 minutes, believe me, as I tried to scoop up a discounted oem carbon bits before being late to the punch and having to go through the dealer. This will make your investment into the car just the monthly payment over the term--with a note, which is about half of what you'd be quoted on a zero down CTS-V lease at the local dealer.

The car is in like new condition, and needs nothing except a driver in the seat. It still smells new, drives tight with no rattles, and has no squeaks or vibrations. I have all the OEM owners manuals and both keys. It has recently undergone a 10k mile service at David Taylor Cadillac, where it received an oil change, inspection, and had the front brakes replaced due a TSB for squealing. That's right, Cadillac ponied up 3 grand for these new monster 15.5" rotors and pads--and they have less than 1k miles on them, enjoy. Since human psychology dictates i must have a reason for sale here it is: I'm shedding liabilities to be more liquid for investment opportunities. That is all. I absolutely love the car, but its a car, and can be bought again in the future if the heart desires. Priorities prevail. The best way to contact me is through personal email: alexkorovin01@gmail.com

Enough chit chat, look at this beauty:

Last edited by slowhatch; 11-05-2018 at 04:31 PM.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:54 AM
dewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant future
Damn, seems like a steal. Tell me you're not selling the Gen V too.

Old 11-06-2018, 12:28 PM
slowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant futureslowhatch has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by dewilmoth
Damn, seems like a steal. Tell me you're not selling the Gen V too.
Oh no, the Viper is not going anywhere. I am shedding the CTS-V and TTS though. Love both cars but priorities are shifting and I'm losing interest in them.

Old 11-06-2018, 04:26 PM
mikehsu is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by slowhatch
Oh no, the Viper is not going anywhere. I am shedding the CTS-V and TTS though. Love both cars but priorities are shifting and I'm losing interest in them.
This is a great deal. I just moved to TX too! Was there very good incentives for these cars or did you just put a significant downpayment on the lease?

Old 11-06-2018, 09:04 PM
socialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to all
Gorgeous car and great ad. Should move quick -- Good luck!!

Old 11-07-2018, 12:52 PM
I will say, that this car has been without a doubt, the best daily driver I've ever had. It strikes that graceful balance between performance and civility that used to be reserved for the 6 figure germans (RS7, M5, E63S, Panamera Turbo, etc). While you can make a case that build quality and materials are not up to par with any of the aforementioned, neither is the price. Furthermore, this car is more lively, tossable, and balanced, than any of the Germans. Most people associate V's with their straight line performance, but to me, the real magic of this car is in the chassis. The structural reinforcements, bushing to ball joint changes, and revised suspension hard points added on the V's really work to make an already great Alpha platform architecture, superb. The steering is heavy, with excellent feedback, and you get this unflappable sense of rigidity from the front end on turn-in--which just plain surprises on a car that appears this big. If I had to draw a comparison, I'd say this drives like a F30 M3 with twice the power, and 3 times the comfort/refinement. It's one of the few modern day cars that tends to shrink around you as you start to push. That, and it never gets old getting on throttle and laying 200ft worth of rubber from a 40mph roll on as the 8 speed bangs upshifts like a DSG.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 11-07-2018 at 01:37 PM.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by mikehsu
This is a great deal. I just moved to TX too! Was there very good incentives for these cars or did you just put a significant downpayment on the lease?
Combination of both.

Old 11-11-2018, 01:22 PM
Since multiple have asked, see below. I will add that I see little value in purchasing the car outright with such low fixed cost ownership on the table (lease). But, everyone has their own way.
  • 36 month residual value: $55,879
  • Current 10-day pay-off (valid until Nov 19th) : $73,377

Old 11-16-2018, 12:00 PM
Deposit taken, car is sold pending completion of paperwork.

Old 11-17-2018, 10:35 PM
Turkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond repute
Glad my friend and you were able to work something out 👍

Old 11-19-2018, 06:00 PM
NY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud of
This is a total beast of a car, someone got an amazing deal.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:50 AM
seanscottusa is an unknown quantity at this point
So is it officially spoken for? If not, I'm interested.

Old 11-22-2018, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by Turkish
Glad my friend and you were able to work something out 👍
Appreciate you passing it along. He picked it up today, hope he doesn't get into too much trouble with it--he didn't strike me as the type that's driven any fast cars.

Old 11-22-2018, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by seanscottusa
So is it officially spoken for? If not, I'm interested.
Car is SOLD.

Old 11-26-2018, 11:50 AM
Iskender will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by slowhatch
Appreciate you passing it along. He picked it up today, hope he doesn't get into too much trouble with it--he didn't strike me as the type that's driven any fast cars.
Haha. That's correct indeed. I safely made it to home

Thanks for the deal.

Last edited by Iskender; 11-26-2018 at 12:46 PM.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2017 Cadillac CTS-V | ***Lease Assumption INSANE deal $775/mo