Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2017 BMW M2 DCT M Performance Parts 5.3k miles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2018, 02:53 PM
traviswingo is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile 2017 BMW M2 DCT M Performance Parts Only 5,400 miles. TITLE IN HAND.

Year: 2017
Make: BMW
Model: M2
Price: $51900
Mileage: 5400
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

For sale is my 2017 (N55) Alpine White BMW M2 DCT with M Performance parts with 5,4XX miles. I am the original owner, it's never been in an accident, and always wiped down with detail spray and covered after driving. This is not my daily driver, and I am a car enthusiast. I probably take better care of my cars than anyone.

The N55 M2 was discontinued after two model years. There are a limited number of these available, and I believe the N55 engine is better than the S55 that replaced it .

The car has over $15,000 in extra parts (all dealer installed!), options, or improvements.

Immediately after purchasing new last year, the car received a paint correction along with a Gold Package ceramic pro 9h treatment by Dynamic Detailing SJ, including wheels ($3900). I guarantee this is one of the glossiest M2s out there. The car is very difficult to scratch, and cleaning is much easier. Water simply beads off of the body and nothing sticks to the surface. The car had its annual follow up last week with a fresh detail and an additional layer of ceramic pro 9h applied.

The car has the following M Performance parts installed by East Bay BMW:

- M Performance Exhaust with carbon fiber tips and Bluetooth control. This is one of the nicest sounding exhaust systems with the N55. Every day is a symphony of revs if you're into cars.
- M Performance carbon fiber rear lip spoiler
- M Performance carbon fiber mirror caps
- M Performance black kidney grills
- M Performance black side marker designations
- M Performance carbon fiber interior trim, including carbon fiber shifter and shifter trim.

I have added the following aftermarket items to clean up the subtle inconsistencies the car has with the other M lines:

- IND Style front reflector delete. The North American cars come from the factory with an orange reflector over each of the front wheel wells, this deletes those with a body color insert. Much cleaner lines.
- IND style red start/stop button. Every M car has a red start/stop button except for the N55 M2, this fixes that

Other options:

- Executive package
- Navigation
- Heated seats
- Harman/Kardon sound (absolutely stunning if you're an audiophile like I am)
- Everything else: this model M2 came fully loaded from BMW at no additional cost. A similarly equipped (options wise, not parts) M3/4 is approaching $90k.

The car has always been hand washed and air dried. I always wipe it down with a microfiber cloth and Adams Polishes detail spray at the end of the day before covering it.

Also included with sale:

- Custom BMW M2 car cover. This cover is made specifically for this car for a perfect fit. It was $450 and purchased with the car.
- IND style black M2 model designation. Competition package M cars include a few subtle details, one of which is a black model designation badge. I've purchase one and never installed it.
- IND style rear reflector honeycomb inserts in matte black. North American cars come with rear red reflectors, these delete those and replace with black honeycomb inserts that look much nicer.
- Dr. Color Chip paint chip repair kit for BMW Alpine White paint. Paint chips on the front fascia of a car are inevitable so long as other cars are on the road. These kits are the absolute best option for repair and it takes just a few mins to use.
- 2 key fobs as included with initial purchase of vehicle.
- M Performance key fob sleeve

Travis
408::315::4785 (Call or Text)

Last edited by traviswingo; 12-02-2018 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Reduce price
Old 11-10-2018, 06:40 AM
SuperchargedE92 is on a distinguished road
N55 motor is better than the S55? 😂 please do explain. Explains your asking price I guess.

Old 11-10-2018, 07:41 AM
Originally Posted by SuperchargedE92
N55 motor is better than the S55? 😂 please do explain. Explains your asking price I guess.
Well that’s just my opinion, others will vary. The N55 and S55 have very different torque curves and power delivery. N55 is more consistent and smoother and S55 hits really hard and strong. Also, the N55 has a much different sound to the S55, one that I cannot get enough of.

Thanks for your input 🙂

Old 11-10-2018, 11:58 AM
casper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nice
n55>s55 on sounds all day. the crackle on the n55 engines is insane. i'm not a personal fan of the way the s55 engine sounds.

Old 11-19-2018, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by casper
n55>s55 on sounds all day. the crackle on the n55 engines is insane. i'm not a personal fan of the way the s55 engine sounds.
Absolutely, I couldn't agree more.

Price reduced to $54,900 to adjust to market conditions. I am pricing slightly higher than KBB value of around $54k due to all the M Performance parts and Ceramic Pro added to the car...

Old 11-20-2018, 10:45 AM
TMH
TMH is on a distinguished road
Seller is my neighbor and a fellow car-freak. He takes immaculate care of this M2 in all respects--the exhaust alone is fantastic and wakes my cats up every morning when fired up

You won't be disappointed!

Old 11-20-2018, 09:35 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SuperchargedE92
the n 55 is the same motor that’s in the 335 correct? Well that motor is like a modern 2jz , it can handle waaaay more power then the s55. Not to mention the s55 sounds like tottal ****

Old 12-02-2018, 12:00 PM
Bumped. Price reduced to KBB value. Need to sell ASAP. Title in hand.