Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members

Old 03-27-2009, 04:39 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by bonehead
Jesus Cristo. What are getting now, Jamie??
Collector's item:

Attached Images  
Old 03-27-2009, 07:08 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jamie
Collector's item:
CGT to an Aztek. Oh, how the mighty have fallen

Old 03-27-2009, 07:36 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
I am thinking dave needs some rep power. He is new to the forum. All that have used them , give him a boost. I think I will go first

Old 03-27-2009, 08:32 PM
liquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bonehead
CGT to an Aztek. Oh, how the mighty have fallen
oh the irony

Old 03-28-2009, 12:25 AM
TripleInboard is on a distinguished road
I can vouch for them too. Good experience going from Texas to Maine.

Old 03-28-2009, 09:29 AM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by liquidassets
oh the irony
It gets more and more difficult to guess what he's getting next since he's already had and sold every car I've wanted Not a whole lot left.
My guess is a Zonda (just don't see him as a Veyron kinda guy)

Old 03-28-2009, 10:16 AM
Stratocaster is a splendid one to beholdStratocaster is a splendid one to beholdStratocaster is a splendid one to beholdStratocaster is a splendid one to beholdStratocaster is a splendid one to beholdStratocaster is a splendid one to beholdStratocaster is a splendid one to behold
I have used Intercity at least 8 times and this includes both buying and selling cars. I strongly reccomend my buyers use Intercity when I'm selling a car. Thanks for the great service!

Old 03-28-2009, 04:24 PM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
Geez that's CLEAN!!! All mileage just up and down the driveway?? Congrats Jamie. You know I'm gonna look you up now next time I'm in Ontario! ;-)

Old 03-28-2009, 08:03 PM
racerboyrt is on a distinguished road
I have used these guys multiple times and they are one of the few companies you can trust. I would not hesitate to ship anything with them, they are one of the best.

Old 03-28-2009, 08:10 PM
WearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
Will be giving you a call soon, I need a SRT Ram dragged back to california from the midwest

Old 03-30-2009, 08:26 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
Thanks for the bump Guys, we all appreciate your support!

Dave Wilson

Old 03-30-2009, 10:12 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jjc4scab
I am thinking dave needs some rep power. He is new to the forum. All that have used them , give him a boost. I think I will go first
how do you give rep power, i've never figured out that aspect of this site..

oh, and to add to the other positives for intercity, i've used them a couple of times in the past (when i had more $$ to buy cars) and also was very, very pleased with every aspect of their service.

Old 03-30-2009, 01:46 PM
Bob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really nice
I have used Intercity in the past, and some others as well...never had problems. However, I got a quote from them: Palm Coast FL to Dallas TX for $1177, which seems pretty high considering the cost of their coast-to-coast service, cheaper fuel costs, etc.

Old 03-30-2009, 07:37 PM
ivanpriest is on a distinguished road
Would come in handy since I live in Toronto.

Old 03-30-2009, 07:44 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cohenfive
how do you give rep power, i've never figured out that aspect of this site..

oh, and to add to the other positives for intercity, i've used them a couple of times in the past (when i had more $$ to buy cars) and also was very, very pleased with every aspect of their service.

Give power by putting mouse over the badge(next to thebell ringer) on post and click. Make sure you are on intercity post and give good feedback.........done. It will add to the posts rep power

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members