Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members

Old 03-30-2009, 09:06 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Bob Z.
I have used Intercity in the past, and some others as well...never had problems. However, I got a quote from them: Palm Coast FL to Dallas TX for $1177, which seems pretty high considering the cost of their coast-to-coast service, cheaper fuel costs, etc.
they aren't necessarily the cheapest, but when i used them it was because i wanted to make sure that my car was taken well care of, including location on the truck. i view them as 'horseless carriage' with better customer service...although i've been happy with h.c. as well.

Old 03-30-2009, 10:37 PM
DodgeViper01 is on a distinguished road
This is good to know for future reference. If I decide to purchase a car shortly, I will definately be giving you a call. $1500 coast to coast is a pretty good deal.

Old 03-31-2009, 09:42 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Bob Z.
I have used Intercity in the past, and some others as well...never had problems. However, I got a quote from them: Palm Coast FL to Dallas TX for $1177, which seems pretty high considering the cost of their coast-to-coast service, cheaper fuel costs, etc.
BobZ. I can do this for you. $1075 total and we'll have several transporters going West from Barrett-Jackson in West Palm the week of April 13th.

If that works let me know.
Dave Wilson

Old 03-31-2009, 01:31 PM
PCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to behold
Hi Dave,
What would the cost be to
pick up a GT3 in South Florida and deliver to Philadelphia.

Thanks

Old 03-31-2009, 03:25 PM
angman is on a distinguished road
Dave do you handle brokerage as well from the US to Canada? Thanks

Old 04-01-2009, 08:53 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PCJR
Hi Dave,
What would the cost be to
pick up a GT3 in South Florida and deliver to Philadelphia.

Thanks
Rack rate is $1150. Once again we'll have a dozen or more transporters in So. Florida over the next few weeks...If you'd like to take advantage of our availability we can do the move for $945, enclosed and door to door.

Thank you.
Dave Wilson

Old 04-01-2009, 08:57 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by angman
Dave do you handle brokerage as well from the US to Canada? Thanks
Angman.

We work with both TFX and Thorsens for Canadian moves, actually PCNA uses Thorsens for deliveries to their Canadian Porsche Dealers. Let me know the details of your move and I can help get the Border crossing started for you.

Dave Wilson

Old 04-01-2009, 02:54 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
hey dave, i just emailed jeff for a quote on a 89 BMW 325is that is located to in Milwaukee that i would need to be shipped to me (in miami), hope to deal with you guys soon!

Old 04-02-2009, 01:00 AM
Snacks has a spectacular aura aboutSnacks has a spectacular aura about
Do you guys ship motorcycles?

Old 04-02-2009, 08:23 AM
Premium Sponsor
j.a. cadet...Thanks for the quote.

Snacks. Absolutely we ship motorcycles. Same procedure as shipping a car, drive into the transporter, soft tie-downs, door to door delivery. Many companies require crating the motorcycle we do not.

Thanks.
Dave Wilson

Old 04-02-2009, 08:46 PM
LT1
LT1 is on a distinguished road
I had Intercity ship my 993tt from Kansas City to NJ some years ago--great service and fair price. How much for a motorcycle from New Mexico to NJ?

Old 04-03-2009, 08:13 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by LT1
I had Intercity ship my 993tt from Kansas City to NJ some years ago--great service and fair price. How much for a motorcycle from New Mexico to NJ?
LT1. Motorcycle from New Mexico to NJ runs about $975 for door to door, enclosed delivery. Thanks for the "thumbs-up"!

Dave wilson

Old 04-03-2009, 10:55 AM
joshwars is an unknown quantity at this point
Just signed up to have Intercity move a Viper from Kansas City to New Jersey.

Old 04-04-2009, 10:22 AM
Stratocaster is a splendid one to beholdStratocaster is a splendid one to beholdStratocaster is a splendid one to beholdStratocaster is a splendid one to beholdStratocaster is a splendid one to beholdStratocaster is a splendid one to beholdStratocaster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by intercity
Hello to all. I'm Dave wilson the Owner of Intercity Lines. The Economy is in the dumps, especially car sales. Hopefully we can do our part in stimulating the economy by cutting the cost to ship a car!
Thank you.
Dave wilson, Pres.
Dave,

Long time Intercity customer here, both on the buying and selling ends...Can you give me a qoute and solid time frame to send a car from the Islip Long Island New York area to Austin, Texas?

Thanks!

Steve

Old 04-06-2009, 08:54 AM
Premium Sponsor
Steve,

Thanks for your previous business we appreciate it. The rate to move this one will be $1445. and we can move towards the end of this week. Please let us know.

Thanks,
Jeff

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members