Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members

Old 04-16-2009, 08:25 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
I've used Intercity - brilliant experience and might need them again. Dave what would be the total cost from CA to MD during the next month with the discount?

Here are pics from 2006 when my 996 came in from FL....today was her last day and she's off to OH...

Attached Images    
Old 04-17-2009, 05:34 AM
Bob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really nice
Everyone knows that you can email them directly...3 points-of-contact (email addresses) were initially posted. I needed a quote, emailed them, and was promptly informed of the rate.

Old 04-17-2009, 08:06 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
Exlondoner, Thanks for the price quote. We can offer you $1574 for this move. Please let us know if we can help you out.

Thanks,
Jim

Old 04-17-2009, 08:08 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
empty, Thanks for the price quote. We can offer $1445 for a normal sized car or $1659 for an SUV. Please let us know if we can help you out.

Thanks,
Jim

Old 04-20-2009, 08:02 PM
NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !
Thanks Intercity!!!!! Awesome service, great price, and got the car FAST!

Name:  intercity.jpg
Views: 861
Size:  49.6 KB

Old 04-21-2009, 08:17 AM
Premium Sponsor
NOLA911, Thank you for your order. Everyone here appreciates your business, look forward to working with you in the future for your next toy!

Thanks,
Jim

Old 04-23-2009, 10:26 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Just used Intercity for a move from Knoxville Tenn to the NW and they were Fantastic. Glad I used a 6 Sponsor. Very professional. They picked the car up the day they promised and arrived 3 days earlier then expected.

Thanks guys for the haul. I'll call you on the next one

Old 04-23-2009, 11:41 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Just used Intercity for a move from Knoxville Tenn to the NW and they were Fantastic. Glad I used a 6 Sponsor. Very professional. They picked the car up the day they promised and arrived 3 days earlier then expected.

Thanks guys for the haul. I'll call you on the next one
Next one huh? Picture or ban.

Old 04-26-2009, 03:27 PM
DodgeViper01 is on a distinguished road
Figure I should ask as I am looking at something:

What would it cost to transport a car from: Havelock, NC to East Brunswick, NJ or Dix Hills, NY?

Old 04-26-2009, 07:17 PM
viprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond repute
Bump A++. I used Intercity to ship my Carrera 4S from Toledo to San Francisco. They did an outstanding job. First rate. I am looking at an 87 911 Cab in Texas & would'nt hesitate to use them.

Old 04-27-2009, 07:41 AM
Premium Sponsor
DodgeViper01, Thanks for the quote. Rack rate to NJ is $964 we can offer $895 and rack rate to NY is $1070 and we can offer $995 for a normal sized car. Please let us know if we can help you with your move.

Thanks,
Jim

Old 04-27-2009, 01:03 PM
r_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud of
Intercity- Seems like you have some positive feedback here. Could you please quote me on a transport from West Palm Beach FL to Columbia MD? Thanks in advance.

Old 04-27-2009, 01:44 PM
Premium Sponsor
r_matt_6, Thanks for the price quote. Rack price is $1260, we can offer you a rate of $1155. Our next availability will be the week of May 10th. Please let us know if we can help you with your move.

Thanks,
Jim
jim@intercitylines.com

Old 04-28-2009, 08:09 PM
DodgeViper01 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the information. I am currently working on this deal but so far not looking good. Will let you know.

Old 04-28-2009, 09:05 PM
MSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud of
How much to ship from Orlando, FL to Biloxi, MS?

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members