Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Time Capsule BMW! 750miles! TRADES!

Old 08-20-2018, 11:22 AM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Time Capsule BMW! 854miles! TRADES! FREE SHIPPING!

Year: 2001
Make: BMW
Model: 3-Series
Price: $26000
Mileage: 854
Color: titanium silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

**DROPPED TO 26k*****

I've got an "as showroom" 854 mile 01 E46 330ci sport + premium + sound and fold down seats that was stored in climate controlled private collection, regularly started. Just put in a new battery and fluids for the next collector. If you want a time capsule of the "best do it all bmw ever made" with the RIGHT options and the best color scheme this is it! Recently run more than 100miles no drips leaks etc. absolute perfection.

Will absolutely trade for neat cars of all ends of the spectrum from the late 60s -modern but no trucks, suvs or projects, at least excellent condition examples only please.

*Will ship overseas to a collector or museum, just arrange the shipping

Please text me before calling if possible. 412.fourhundred.6900
This is a once in a lifetime chance for a legitimately new sport package, 3L N/A straight 6, titanium silver/red E46.

********Interior video********

******Exterior video*********

*******additional pics*******
https://www.pixelsbin.com/album/j6wa

bmw, m3, m5, 3 series, 325i, 328i, 330i, 330xi, 335i, 2002, e36, e39, e31, vintage, classic, muscle car, trade, trades

Last edited by GCBC; 03-24-2019 at 10:36 PM.
Old 08-20-2018, 02:50 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
one of the most durable BMW model out there they just run forever, GLWS

Old 08-20-2018, 05:47 PM
05Mdriver has much to be proud of05Mdriver has much to be proud of05Mdriver has much to be proud of05Mdriver has much to be proud of05Mdriver has much to be proud of05Mdriver has much to be proud of05Mdriver has much to be proud of05Mdriver has much to be proud of05Mdriver has much to be proud of
love the e46 !

looks like odometer shows 823 ... crazy !

Old 08-21-2018, 05:28 PM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 05Mdriver
love the e46 !

looks like odometer shows 823 ... crazy !

Just took it for a spin to go see another car to acquire. Have a video of it doing 110 buttery smooth. trying to update pics in thread as I go and get better ones of it

Old 08-21-2018, 07:54 PM
socialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to all
Cool time capsule car!! Love that interior. GLWS!!

Old 08-29-2018, 09:34 AM
FREE ENCLOSED SHIPPING! call me, and in a few days it shows up at your door!

Old 08-29-2018, 07:08 PM
Perk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond repute
man they just don't make em like they used to...

Old 09-06-2018, 05:53 PM
Looking for trades

Old 09-07-2018, 01:57 PM
6ta1 will become famous soon enough
i'd be interested to know the story on that one. Are you the original owner?

this was a fairly run of the mil e46 - non M3, non ZHP, auto, and not a BMW Individual color combo. Not quite time capsule candidate to start with?

Anyway, car looks pristine, and I am sure there is the right buyer looking for this. GLWS.

Old 09-07-2018, 03:16 PM
Originally Posted by 6ta1
run of the mil e46 - non M3, non ZHP, auto, and not a BMW Individual color combo. Not quite time capsule candidate to start with?
thanks for the compliment but...
this is the sport package option and "ZHP" didn't exist in America until 2003, this was the highest trim one you could get and its arguably the best or at least most desirable color combo. If you wanted an M3 at the time and didn't want the ****ty SMG or you loved the smg but drove a lot in traffic this was your car. Its not like its a 325i sedan non sport package in champagne and beige...
That said heres what some high milage "boring" bmws are doing... www.bimmersRus.com

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 09-07-2018 at 04:25 PM.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:34 AM
added PICS & two videos!

Old 09-20-2018, 07:57 AM
bump

Old 09-28-2018, 08:05 PM
bump

Old 10-15-2018, 10:26 AM
Bimmeristic has a spectacular aura aboutBimmeristic has a spectacular aura about
Why didn't you drive it more often? I've had my 99' 323IS for 17 years and believe me they are meant to be driven!!! GLWS!!!

Old 10-18-2018, 09:39 AM
Originally Posted by Bimmeristic
Why didn't you drive it more often? I've had my 99' 323IS for 17 years and believe me they are meant to be driven!!! GLWS!!!
No question they are the quintessential "ultimate driving machine" in every sense and built/designed to last forever unlike every car around 05-06 that had engineered obsolesence and planed life cycles. Everyone in my family owned an e46 at one point when they were new and my mother had 3.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: Time Capsule BMW! 750miles! TRADES!