Model: G-Class
Price: $83000
Mileage: 27500
Color: BLUE
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Ultra rare custom ordered 2015 Renntech.G550 in Mauritius blue with silver/gray Design interior. The color combo and the blue are just stunning. If you do not like attention do not buy this truck. You can park next to the usual black and this thing just draws a crowd. I cant imagine there are too many in this color never mind this color combo if any at all. The Designo is just a lot nicer then the normal leather and shows virtually no wear eve on the bolsters.

This is a CPO truck with all warranties still in effect and extendable from what I am told. Truck is a SOCAL truck and in amazing condition. Brand new Pirelli ATR plus tires in factory size were expensive but transformed the ride of this truck plus they look tougher. They are brand new with under 300 miles. RENNtech tune done at RENNtech with back and side badges. I was told that tune is undetectable and wont effect smog. I felt a noticeable difference and that's with S Cal 91 octane. Put this in first and manually go through the gears and this thing moves and the sound is amazing. I know g63 is faster but in a G Wagon this is fast enough. I bought G550 for the better suspension.

I am a car guy all my life and have bought and sold more cars than I can count. We are selling as we just need a long haul cruiser like an S8 or S63. I can assist with out of state sale where both parties are covered. I will assist in working with your shipper. Just want nice smooth sale.

I am sure there are cheaper ones out there but this is a CPO car in ultra rare colors. oil filter changed every 3k and services obviously done at dealer. I will drop truck off at MB Escondido and have 30k service done early. I will also have them check truck front to rear and have anything needed done. You will receive a serviced, warrantied detailed truck. This isn't an unknown off of a dealers lot. The tune, tires and service are about $4500. If you want to service yourself I will deduct $1000 which is $600 for service and $400 for anything that pops up. I just had wheel alignment and had them check out truck at approx 25000k. No issues here mint in and out and no mechanical issues ever.

I will upload pics, video and complete description after holiday. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SERIOUS ONLY!!! Title in my name no games ready to go. Look at others first and add color and warranty and this is a good deal. Located in San Diego CA.

Happy Holidays!

Attached Images  

Last edited by WANNAPAN; 12-01-2018 at 12:53 PM.
Old 11-23-2018, 05:35 PM
Kent will become famous soon enough
Awesome color, looks great.

Old 11-25-2018, 10:45 PM
racerx0911 is on a distinguished road
I have a 2014 S6 apr tuned. Also a special order blue from Audi. Pm me if you’re interested in hearing more.

Old 11-26-2018, 12:48 PM
WANNAPAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you for the offer. I am looking to buy a new S63 or A8 in a custom color. I never say no but any trade would have to be a very nice low mile rare big sedan. Custom ordering isn't as easy as it sounds so if I can skip the BS why not.

More pics on EBAY and I will post some more here.

Old 11-26-2018, 01:56 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
That's a wicked awesome G, someone is going to be styling in that!

Old 11-30-2018, 05:05 PM
Thanks

$83,500?

Old 12-10-2018, 12:15 PM
sale pending

thanks!!

Old 12-18-2018, 09:24 PM
F430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really nice
What a color!!!