Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Ducati 1098

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 01:38 PM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Ducati 1098

Year: 2007
Make: Ferrari
Model: Enzo
Price: $6999
Mileage: 32000
Color: red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA

*price drop to 6999 5/16!!!!!!

*the phone audio picked up more dry clutch than exhaust, its the other way around IRL

* just changed oil and brand new battery this morning 5/11

So the bike has been passed between 3 friends from new and we are all die hard ducati/aprilia/mv owners and it has erned 32k smiles oops I mean miles over the past 11yrs or only 2800/yr. what this means is it has been perfectly reliable and practice to do long distance commuting and touring rides on over its life vs a bike that had 90% of its miles done first year than sat to rot for the rest. Had BELTS and VALVES done at 30k Tires have about the same miles. Forks and shock serviced at 25k with brakes, chain and sprockets. Oil changes once a yr at the aforementioned 2800ishmiles *
Has the following additions
-Fabbri Windscreen
-integrated tail turnsignals
-fender eliminator
-led turn signal front mirrors (not installed)
-rizoma bar ends
-carbon dash surround
-Billet shorty levers
-billet lightweight gas cap
-Rearsets
-arrow slip ons w corresponding ecu flash
-rizoma clutch cover and red billet pressure plate

Also have a 30.5mm clutch slave cylinder upgrade (makes for easier and more modulation clutch pull) not installed ill include

If you come to see it bring cash and a trailer or a friend to drive your car home, you won't be able to walk away without it!
I don't own beaters and take great care of my things. I am THE guy you dream of dealing and buying a toy from! NEVER TRACKED either, just look at the chicken strips!
That said the bike was well enjoyed and has typical wear for a WELL kept and loved ducati.
Come and see it any time I'm retired

*will only consider trades (Rolex, vintage cars, Mercedes, bmw, bikes) if they are in my favor, cash preferred....
Call or text (preferred) me anytime

*cliff notes for reading impaired...
-its red
-its clean & presents well
-sounds good
-up to date maintenance
-long, well proven reliability record
-your getting a "known" bike vs a low mile unloved one.
-call/text, dont pm me.

Shipping is no problem
Call or text anytime Eric 412.fourhundred.69zerozero DO NOT PM ME!!!!!!!

First 7300 gets it.
located outside of Pittsburgh PA

Last edited by GCBC; 05-18-2018 at 09:39 AM.
Old 05-18-2018, 09:40 AM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
6999!!!!!!!!!!!
will trade for watches, cars, worth while cool stuff!

Old 05-27-2018, 06:07 AM
bump

Old 06-10-2018, 07:17 AM
bump

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.