Model: 911
Price: $48500
Mileage: 57800
Color: Seal Grey Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

My family is growing so it is time to part ways with my 911 Turbo. I am going to seriously miss this car. I've owned close to 40 different cars and this was the easily the most enjoyable car I have ever owned. It's beautiful, very powerful, reliable, comfortable and it handles really well. I have worked hard to keep this car in tip-top shape. Everything on the car is in perfect working order. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this car coast to coast tomorrow. I searched for 6 months before I bought this car back in 2013 to find the cleanest example on the market. I looked at over 20 cars before I came across this one and nothing else compared to its condition.

Here are the details:
seal grey metallic with black leather
6 speed manual
57k miles
msrp when new of $125,520.00
factory radio/navigation system with 6 disc changer
annual oil changes (approx. 2k miles a year during my ownership)
Michelin Pilot Sport tires with approximately 75% tread left
two keys
all factory manuals
a copy of "Porsche 996 the Essential Companion" which is the resource for all things related to 996's
car cover that I kept on the car in my garage
all factory tools that came with the car new (spare, inflator, jack, gloves, tire bags, etc.)
Performance modifications include a tune, billet diverter valves and a FabSpeed MaxFlow exhaust all installed by Evolution Motorsports out of Phoenix, Arizona. I was told these mods add approximately 130 hp. Driveability is like stock until you put your foot in it!

The car is located in Katy, TX (30 miles west of downtown Houston)

Call or email me with questions or to set up a time to meet (seven one three-398-0550 or mikemc"at"pobox.com). I am convinced the 1st person to come see the car will purchase it.

Thanks,
Mike McClure

Old 05-11-2018, 01:25 PM
Rosspbig is on a distinguished road
Coolant pipes done? Stock parts included?

Old 05-11-2018, 01:50 PM
mikemc is an unknown quantity at this point
A previous owner had the diverter valves and FabSpeed exhaust installed, so I don't have the factory diverter valves and factory exhaust.

The engine has required zero work other than annual oil changes during my ownership. So, I have not had the engine out of the car to see if the previous owner did any work to better secure the coolant pipes. I would assume no.

I appreciate all the phone calls I have received from those who are interested. I want to encourage any of you who really are interested to come see the car in person (or have it checked out by an independent 3rd party) as I am confident the first one to see this car in person will take it home.

Thanks!
Mike McClure

Old 05-11-2018, 01:55 PM
Rosspbig is on a distinguished road
Can you post the carfax and option list? Did you PPi it when you bought it and check for any paint work?

Old 05-11-2018, 02:27 PM
I attached a document that shows all the options the car came with. This document also has the VIN# on it that you can use to run a Carfax report if you would like. I have a vehicle history report from when I purchased the car, but the document has faded since 2013 and I doubt it would scan well.

I did check the car out thoroughly before I purchased it and there was no evidence of any repair or paint work to any of the sheet metal. One thing I always look for is "witness marks" on the bolts that fasten the fenders and other parts to the unibody to see if there is any evidence of work being performed.

Mike McClure

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
03 911 Turbo Options.pdf (61.2 KB, 32 views)
Old 05-27-2018, 09:37 PM
Car is sold to a great guy, and true enthusiast from California. I hope you have a fun and safe trip back to the Bay Area!

Mike

Old 06-03-2018, 08:57 AM
Road King Is a GOD !Road King Is a GOD !Road King Is a GOD !Road King Is a GOD !Road King Is a GOD !Road King Is a GOD !Road King Is a GOD !Road King Is a GOD !Road King Is a GOD !Road King Is a GOD !Road King Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mikemc
Car is sold to a great guy, and true enthusiast from California. I hope you have a fun and safe trip back to the Bay Area!

Mike
Congrats on your sale Mike....please let the new owner know that we have a nice little 996 Turbo community here in the Bay Area, there's a gang of about 2 dozen of us. PM for more details!