Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Porsche C2S Loaded Low Miles Excellent Condition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2018, 08:09 PM
phaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond repute
Porsche C2S Loaded Low Miles Excellent Condition

Year: 2009
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $59500
Mileage: 19932
Color: Guards Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Tons of additional pictures and a video can be found at https://photos.app.goo.gl/QIOeVV255M1BzTU03.

By request, here is a video of cold start and idle:

Here is a video of warm idle and some light revs:

And here is a walkaround video:

This is a clean, no stories car with no accidents, meticulously maintained, all books, lots of records, etc. I own the car outright and have the clean title in hand. No liens.

I searched for this car in this spec in this condition for several years before finding it. Now, due to changing life circumstances, I am selling it. The car needs nothing and has been babied and doted on for its entire existence with me.

This Porsche is a 2009 Carrera 2S in Guards Red over Sand Beige Full Leather with only 19,xxx miles. Its VIN is WP0AB29949S722178 and its original MSRP was $109,165.00. It is a heavily optioned car with the following options from Porsche:

250 Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
342 Heated Front Seats
603 Dynamic Cornering Lights
619 Bluetooth Phone Interface
640 Sport Chrono Package Plus
680 Bose High End Sound Package
686 XM Radio
693 6-Disc CD/DVD Changer
CFX Floor Mats With Colored Trim

G1 Guards Red
P01 Adaptive Sport Seats
P17 PASM Sports Suspension Package
TG Sand Beige Full Leather
X70 Metal Door Sill Model Insignia
XME Rear Ctr Cons Painted Extr Clr
XSA Sport Seat Backs Painted
XSX Seat Belts - Guards Red

It was important to me to find this color combination with the desirable options of the Adaptive Sports Seats, PASM Sports Suspension, and the Sport Chrono Package Plus. Everything else (Heated Front Seats, Sports Seat Backs and Center Console Painted, etc) was the cherry on top.

The selling Porsche dealer installed an OEM Porsche Sport Exhaust along with the factory correct button in the center stack that actuates the exhaust.

Upon taking ownership of the car I immediately had my installer apply Nano-Fusion Paint Protection Film to the entire front clip of the car as well as the side mirrors and the area immediately in front of the rear wheels.

The car also has brand new Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S tires at all 4 corners. The tires were put on a few days ago and have less than 5 miles on them.

I have installed a Billy Boat third muffler bypass to wake up the exhaust. It now sounds like a Porsche should when the Porsche Sport Exhaust valves are open. When the valves are closed, the car still provides a quiet driving experience for times when tranquility is paramount.

I have also installed the thicker Porsche Sport Design Steering Wheel with the proper paddles for commanding the transmission instead of the counter intuitive buttons that came on the standard steering wheel.

I further installed Hawk Performance Ceramic brake pads at all four corners to cut down on brake dust.

I ordered and installed custom Lloyd Mats as the OEM mats were not on the same level as the rest of the car and were slightly worn.

I also installed a Tranzit Blu bluetooth streaming module under the dash to allow the OEM audio system to play streaming bluetooth music.

The car had a completely debadged rear decklid when I bought it. I installed the PORSCHE lettering on the rear decklid as is found on the 991 generation cars as I like the look. Should the next owner not like this, 5 minutes and some fishing line or dental floss will take it back to a debadged state once again.

I have kept all OEM parts (OEM third muffler, steering wheel, floor mats, and brake pads).

As is evident from the pictures, this Porsche is in wonderful shape and needs nothing. Always garaged and cleaned/maintained by me. I use Meguiar’s products on the exterior of the vehicle and Lexol leather cleaning and conditioning products on the interior of the vehicle. The steering wheel even still has the matte finish that I love (no shiny worn steering wheel here) and the seats are in excellent shape as well with no bolster wear to speak of as the pictures reflect. Every time that car was parked outside I used the OEM Porsche Windshield Sunshade, which will also go with the car, to ensure that the leather dash remained pristine and did not warp from exposure to the sunlight.

Likewise, I performed all engine maintenance myself. I did not hit the mileage requirement for oil changes so each year I changed the oil and either used Mobil 1 0W-40 or Castrol 0W-40 and a Mann or Mahle filter along with the proper crush washer. I used these oils because they tended to have good UOA numbers on Bob is the Oil Guy and are generally regarded as stout oils. Likewise, the Mann and Mahle filters have a high filtration efficiency and do a good job of keeping the engine clean.

If it seems like I am **** about this car, it is because I am. I love this car and I have never had any problems with it. I can only trust that it will go to a fellow enthusiast owner that will appreciate it and care for it just as I have.

Porsches in this color combination with this level of equipment are quite rare. When also considering the condition of the vehicle and the low mileage, this car is even rarer indeed.

Please contact me with any questions or for any additional pictures or information.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20180513_184904.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	525853   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180513_184934.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	2.53 MB
ID:	525854   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180513_184941.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	525855   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180513_190132.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	525856   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180513_190404.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	525857  

Last edited by phaphaphooey; 06-02-2018 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Dropping price
Old 05-26-2018, 03:16 PM
phaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond repute
New price, so nice.