(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: Nav-TV Tooki Bluetooth PCM Interface

Old 01-07-2017, 07:57 AM
stilljester has much to be proud ofstilljester has much to be proud ofstilljester has much to be proud ofstilljester has much to be proud ofstilljester has much to be proud ofstilljester has much to be proud ofstilljester has much to be proud ofstilljester has much to be proud ofstilljester has much to be proud of
FS: Nav-TV Tooki Bluetooth PCM Interface

Category: Audio/Video/Electronics
Price: $300
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo, Porsche Cayenne, Porsche Boxter/Cayman
Location (State): PA
Item Condition: Used

Hi Everyone

Putting my 997 back to stock for a potential trade so I'm cleaning out the garage.

Asking price of $300 includes shipping to the lower 48

Thanks for you interest and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender2.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	770.4 KB
ID:	467305  
Old 01-07-2017, 12:00 PM
vernontwg is an unknown quantity at this point
Will this fit my 997 with PCM 2.1, upgraded bose with DVD nav? I believe I posted this reply but don't know where it went.

Old 01-07-2017, 02:36 PM
killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !
Where in PA are you?

Old 01-07-2017, 08:49 PM
everybodywildou is an unknown quantity at this point
If this will work with a 2007 911 with Bose and optical connection, I'll take it. Email me at ClarosEugene@gmail.com if so. Thank you.

Old 01-08-2017, 06:45 AM
stilljester has much to be proud ofstilljester has much to be proud ofstilljester has much to be proud ofstilljester has much to be proud ofstilljester has much to be proud ofstilljester has much to be proud ofstilljester has much to be proud ofstilljester has much to be proud ofstilljester has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vernontwg
Will this fit my 997 with PCM 2.1, upgraded bose with DVD nav? I believe I posted this reply but don't know where it went.

Yes it should as my car had both Bose and Nav. Thanks for your interest.

Old 01-08-2017, 06:46 AM
Originally Posted by killacam
Where in PA are you?

Downtown Philly, I'm guessing you might be close.

Old 01-31-2017, 10:31 AM
ggmr is on a distinguished road
is this still for sale???

Old 01-31-2017, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by ggmr
is this still for sale???

Yes it is.

Old 01-31-2017, 06:01 PM
ggmr is on a distinguished road
contact me at ggmr@sbcglobal.net

Old 07-04-2017, 01:36 PM
4th of July bump....Open to offers.

Old 07-05-2017, 12:25 AM
pman00769 is on a distinguished road
you have any problems connecting your phone to this thing via bluetooth? I've had 2 of these... the first apparently made me sound like i was in a fishbowl - very echoey. I replaced the mic with an aftermarket one and that fixed that. But i now have an issue where my iphone (6 and 6s plus, both) only connect maybe once out of every 10 tries. Usually i have to erase the tooki from my phone and turn the car off and on a bunch til it shows up... if i turn the car off to stop in at the store or gas station or whatever... i have to go through the process all over again. Extreme PITA.

Old 07-15-2017, 08:32 PM
No I never had any problems connecting my 6s; Mic placement / quality is key to good sound.

Old 08-06-2017, 02:55 PM
T t t

Old 08-07-2018, 05:50 PM
MJRizzo is on a distinguished road
Hello is it still for sale?

Old 08-12-2018, 10:47 AM
Originally Posted by MJRizzo
Hello is it still for sale?
Still got it....open to offers.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.