Exclamation Porsche 996 cabriolet part out

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
Location (State): FL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Parting out my donor 996 and getting rid of everything I won't be needing. So if you need anything at all just lmk, I got radiator fans, brake calipers, suspension, even the fuel pump. everything you mite be needing. Even little insignificant parts are up for grabs. I even have a complete dash I need to get rid of. I'll go posting picks add I take them off.

Pics to follow...

Calipers $1000 OBO
Rims $1000 or OBO depending what they want.
Radiator fans 100 for the complete assembly, and 50 for the motor only.
Steering wheel 200 OBO
Head lamp 500. OBO
And the Bose woofer for 200 OBO

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 02-10-2017 at 12:13 PM.
Old 02-09-2017, 07:34 PM
formerfrost is on a distinguished road
Here are the brake calipers, little dirty but they look brand new. Only 60K miles on them. And they got brave new pads on them.

Old 02-09-2017, 07:37 PM
Here are the left and right radiator fans, one is completely intact and works with no damage, the other had the assembly broken, but the fan and motor are still in working order. They both come with sensors and plugs.

Old 02-09-2017, 07:42 PM
Here is the front left head lamp, the entire assembly is intact with no damage, even the glass has no scratches besides normal wear, and looks completely clear with no yellowing. The light is a bit dirty and needs a good cleaning, but it's fully functional and comes with everything inside. The light is ready to mount as it is.

Old 02-09-2017, 07:46 PM
Here is the steering wheel, selling it with the airbag. Both are completely intact with zero damage.

Old 02-09-2017, 07:52 PM
Here is a 3/4 set of rims with tires. These are oem rims with no damage besides some small road rash on them. The tires still have plenty of tread on them. Looks like the guy bought them right before he lost control of the car. There are two rear rims and one front rim. I also have half a matching set with no tires that are a match to these, so if you need a full set just lmk and we can work something out. Last pic is of the other set I have.

Old 02-09-2017, 07:58 PM
This is an oem factory Bose sub woofer, the rug on it is a little dirty and one of the homes where the screw to hold it in place brings off a bit. Besides that the entire thing is in one piece with no damage. Even tested the woofer before I took the radio out and it worked just fine. I believe this fits only cabriolet models but the speaker itself I think can be removed and used in the coupe box.

Old 02-10-2017, 04:06 PM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
I am looking for the following items if you happen to have them:

Window microswitch for drivers door - controls the window dropping down slightly when handle is pulled - would also buy regulator for same door

OBC assembly if yours was equipped with it

Shift **** (in black though)

Thanks!

Old 02-10-2017, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by leftlane
I am looking for the following items if you happen to have them:

Window microswitch for drivers door - controls the window dropping down slightly when handle is pulled - would also buy regulator for same door

OBC assembly if yours was equipped with it

Shift **** (in black though)

Thanks!
I should have what you need for the driver door. That side of the car is intact. I'll take a look when I get a chance. I have no idea what the obc assembly is so be mite specific please lol.
As for the **** I have one but not in black, so you're out of luck there lol

Old 02-10-2017, 08:53 PM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
Ok thanks - the OBC is the onboard computer - the stalk on the left side controls what functions you can see in the display. You may not have that feature - it's an assembly that is installed behind the steering wheel with the appropriate stalks, etc. to switch through the functions, check the oil level, etc

Let me know about the window parts and if they work correctly - thanks!

Old 02-10-2017, 09:35 PM
brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !
I need the plastic top cover that goes over the battery and the hardware and brackets that hold the battery down.

Old 02-11-2017, 03:26 AM
996inTX is on a distinguished road
Ignition rosette?

Old 02-13-2017, 04:47 AM
Originally Posted by leftlane
Ok thanks - the OBC is the onboard computer - the stalk on the left side controls what functions you can see in the display. You may not have that feature - it's an assembly that is installed behind the steering wheel with the appropriate stalks, etc. to switch through the functions, check the oil level, etc

Let me know about the window parts and if they work correctly - thanks!
If your talking about the handles and switches behind the steering wheel I got 2 sets of those in great condition. And what computer specifically do you need? I have all of them. Do you need the ecu or a different one?

Old 02-13-2017, 04:48 AM
Originally Posted by brnrdtns
I need the plastic top cover that goes over the battery and the hardware and brackets that hold the battery down.
Pm me to work something out. I should still have those parts

Old 02-13-2017, 04:50 AM
Originally Posted by 996inTX
Ignition rosette?
Should have this intact as well. It's in a the light peach color.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.