Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: Mercedes Benz SL55 AMG (Modded - FF build)

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Old 03-25-2013, 06:19 PM
Saleen S7 TT is on a distinguished road

Year: 2003
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: SL-Class
Price: $33000
Mileage: 67000
Color: Diamond Silver Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Can't believe it's still for sale. Trade you my '07 Infiniti G35x! :P
I really wish you could, love this car!

Old 03-25-2013, 06:52 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ You can . Why don't you sell your car and buy mine. You will have an incredible machine with a ton of great mods, PLUS a warranty for literally pennies on the dollar for what I spent not only for the car but also on the mods. The only reason I am selling this car is becuase I got my Aston DB9 and don't need both front engine GT cars, plus out of space and so forth.

Old 03-25-2013, 07:03 PM
We've been through this lol. Need to pay off college first, then I would buy it. If you want to be the most awesome person I've ever known, you can trade even for my 07 G35x. It makes the perfect daily driver! I just want something more unique. This way you can have a car that's amazing but low key when you want to be.

Old 03-25-2013, 07:28 PM
quick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant future
[QUOTE=Saleen S7 TT;3803245] Need to pay off college first, /QUOTE]

You think as a sudent you can afford that unique SL

Old 03-25-2013, 09:07 PM
Out of college since 2010. Just paying off the remainder of my college debt before making any big car purchases. :\

Old 03-26-2013, 12:34 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ I am reducing the number of cars I have, After selling the SL55 AMG I will be down to 4, not interested in a G35x, I don't really know what that is but I already have a daily driver.

If you sold your G35x and used that money plus a small loan you could buy my SL, easily. When I was fresh out of undergrad I bought a new Saleen Mustang which I later sold for an M3. So it can be done. Yes, I too had loans to pay off, but I didn't let it get in the way of having a little bit of pleasure with cars along the way. Don't do things one after the other, life is too short, do several things simultaneously so you can still enjoy life and have some things you really like, life is too short, you can do a few things responsibly at the same time and still get loans paid off and drive a one of a kind SL55 AMG, you deserve it, you owe it to yourself

Old 03-26-2013, 04:26 PM
Lol, you don't know how much I want your car with the street ccw's installed.
But unless you feel like trading or donating it to me, I cannot buy it at this time.
You only live once like you said, ever donate a dream car to someone? Now's your chance!
Good luck with the sale, maybe I'll own one someday.

Old 03-26-2013, 04:32 PM
^^^ yes I can donate it to you for a reciprocated donation of cash tendered in a bank note/cashiers check. Like I said, where there is a will there is a way. If you want to make it happen you can. If the car doesn't sell for what I want I'll either trade it in or drop it off at Carmax and move on (lol okay would really hate that so trying to avoid that!), I think my asking price having $25K into the car in upgrades is super fair, for the custom one off parts I have had made. The car is truly a one of a kind and a gem all around, with CSC warranty you can't go wrong with it.

Old 03-26-2013, 04:53 PM
Ok, I'll give you $5k cash, that's all I got to offer lol. That pays for all the rims, the car is included right? :P

Old 03-26-2013, 05:19 PM
^^^ $5K is a start, all you need now is to get a loan and sell your G35x for the remaining approx $37K

Old 03-26-2013, 06:03 PM
Lol, too bad it's worth $19k tops!

Old 03-26-2013, 06:06 PM
So then sell the G35x for 19K, combine it with the 5K deposit, and take a loan for the rest! easy peasy

Old 03-26-2013, 06:12 PM
Too bad no one will approve me for a $35k+ loan... I still owe $15k on the G35x lol.
That's why I could only trade it for a same or higher value car or you can just donate the car to me and I buy the rims!
In the meantime I guess this was a good way to thread bump lol. Glws, I'm sure you'll find a buyer soon.

Old 04-01-2013, 04:09 PM
phily911 has a spectacular aura aboutphily911 has a spectacular aura aboutphily911 has a spectacular aura about
Sunir, bro, I am sorry but I have to say this is the funniest string of posts I have ever read on this site.

This is my favorite by far, I almost died laughing...

Originally Posted by sunir
^^^ \not interested in a G35x, I don't really know what that is but I already have a daily driver.
Question to the student buyer, how the hell are you going pay off the loan on your G? I am so amused by your train of thought...

My dad traded in his SL550 2 years ago for an S600 and he has been kicking himself since. I sent him your thread. Can you send me some interior shots? This might be too much car for him but I will gauge his interest.

Old 04-01-2013, 04:15 PM
phily911 has a spectacular aura aboutphily911 has a spectacular aura aboutphily911 has a spectacular aura about
Disregard my request, just noticed the flickr link of pics. I will PM you tomorrow..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Quick Reply: FS: Mercedes Benz SL55 AMG (Modded - FF build)