Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Assorted Coilover Springs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2019, 10:23 PM
LateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud of
Assorted Coilover Springs

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price: $100
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo, Porsche Cayenne, Porsche Boxter/Cayman, Porsche Panamera, Older Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Aston Martin, Bentley, Nissan GTR, American vehicles, Other
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Hi all, I have an assortment of racing springs that I've collected from various suspension changes to various cars over the years. With the exceptions noted, these springs have either been used for test-fitting, have been removed off of suspension setups with no use, or at most have seen a few track days while I was testing spring rates on my various JRZ RS Pro-equipped vehicles over the years.

All prices are for local pick-up in Diamond Bar, CA 91765. Add $15.00 for shipping anywhere in the CONUS.

Eibach 0800.250.0400 springs: 8 inches long, 2.50 inch inner diameter, 400 lb/in spring rate. I really do love Eibach's system. I used these springs while trying to fiddle with a set of Ohlins Road and Track coilovers, used them for about 100-150 miles before taking off the R&T's completely and just going with JRZ RS Pros. Summit Racing has these for $65 + shipping individually. I am asking $80 for the pair.

Hyperco 8 inch springs: Seem to have an inner diameter of 2.25 inches. The bag they came out of had a little note tag that said "6k springs" so I assume that is the spring rate (336 lb/in). Unlike the rest of my springs, these look relatively used, so I believe they came off of a set of used ASTs that I purchased a while back, and I believe the owner had used them for 30-40k miles on his daily driven BMW M3. Summit Racing seems to be selling springs of this type for $68.99 + shipping individually. Selling the pair for $60.

Eibach Helper Springs with Spring Joiners: 2.50 inch inner diameter on both the springs and joiners. The helpers have a free length of 6 inches, and a compressed length of a smidgen under 1 inch. I used these when testing changes to a set of Ohlins Road & Track coilovers that I had. They were street driven on for about 25 miles, then taken off in favor of a different setup. The springs cost $45 each, and the spring joiners cost $25 each, for a grand total of $140 + shipping new. I am selling the entire setup for $80.

Sold: Hyperco 5 inch springs: Look to be 650 lb/in, 2.25 inch inner diameter springs. Used these a long time ago on a set of JRZs. I ended up changing them out for softer springs. Pegasus Auto Racing sells the pair of these for $169.99 + shipping. I am asking $100 for the pair.

Sold: Eibach 0500.225.0550 springs: Man I love how easy Eibach makes it to read their coilover springs. No hidden code mumbo-jumbo. 5 inches long, 2.25 inch inner diameter, 550 lb/in spring rate. Summit Racing has these for $70 + shipping individually. I am asking $90 for the pair.

Sold: Swift 180 springs: 8" long, Looks to be the 60mm inner diameter. 18k springs (1,008 lb/in). Pretty sure I used this set for two track days. MAPerformance has these for $168.30 a pair (+ shipping unless your order exceeds $199). Selling the pair for $100.

Attached Images      

Last edited by LateBraking; 04-01-2019 at 02:49 PM.
Old 03-08-2019, 09:14 AM
LateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud of
Bump.

Old 03-28-2019, 06:03 PM
Bump, a few springs left.

Old 04-14-2019, 01:18 PM
Bump.