Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

AMG ETR For Sale (Yet Again)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 11:18 PM
exoticalex has a spectacular aura aboutexoticalex has a spectacular aura about
Evan... man you alive there?!?! Shoot me an email when you see this: lowry.a@comcast.net

Old 02-19-2006, 09:26 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Have had a few people interested, but no solid offers, ANYONE???

Since there are so many m3 guys selling for turbos and I am a turbo guy selling for an m3 I would have thought this would be easy??

April 1st the car will be parted out and sold, I would love to make a deal the way it sits ASAP though!
Evan

Old 02-19-2006, 10:57 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Good God Evan, Please accept my sincerest appreciation for the beautiful job that you have done on the AMG eater. She is ****ing beautiful and you have done yourself proud. F- these *******s that play with your emotions on e-bay or any place else that don't appreciate your efforts. God Bless you Bro. Regards, Kenny

Old 02-20-2006, 12:05 AM
mkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura about
O man I would hate to see that thing parted out. It deserves to keep it's beauty!!!

Old 02-20-2006, 02:17 AM
swordsman is on a distinguished road
Evan,

Good luck on your sale! Be patient as you'll definitely find someone who would appreciate your car. Is your car advertised on Dupont? That's where I found the buyer for my car. But get ready for some "seller's remorse" when she is actually gone one of these days...I'm still trying to cope with mine!

Old 02-20-2006, 03:31 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Smooth: Thanks!! I know there is someone out there that appreciates it as much as you and I that is willing and able to buy, its only a matter of time I guess, unfortunatly time is running out....

Mkell: I agree, but I won't have much choice soon I need a new car by the end of april

Swords: Glad to see you sold your beast!! I have not tried Dupont, but I guess its worth a shot, I will look into it for sure!
Regards,
Evan

Old 02-20-2006, 10:03 AM
mkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura about
Yes, I agree with swords. DuPont would be an excellent way to get the car out there.

I just can't believe no one has bought this car yet! If I had $15k extra, it would be mine!!

Old 02-20-2006, 10:24 AM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
I am amazed that this car is still for sale!! Have you advertised it on other boards(Renlist, etc)? Dupont is where I found my Ruf, try there like others have mentioned. Best of luck she is a beauty!!!

Old 02-20-2006, 12:43 PM
KraZy007 will become famous soon enoughKraZy007 will become famous soon enough
Man i wouldn't have the heart to sell that car if it were mine. It's tooo nice with too much time/energy put into it to sell.

Old 02-21-2006, 05:22 PM
00C2Cab is a jewel in the rough00C2Cab is a jewel in the rough00C2Cab is a jewel in the rough
What is your final price before you part out the car?

Old 02-21-2006, 06:32 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
I am hoping it won't happen. But if you do part it out I want some of your mods.

Old 02-21-2006, 09:02 PM
USCTrojanMan29 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by AMG ETR
Smooth: Thanks!! I know there is someone out there that appreciates it as much as you and I that is willing and able to buy, its only a matter of time I guess, unfortunatly time is running out....

Mkell: I agree, but I won't have much choice soon I need a new car by the end of april

Swords: Glad to see you sold your beast!! I have not tried Dupont, but I guess its worth a shot, I will look into it for sure!
Regards,
Evan
Evan, I called and left you a message. Let's see if we can work something out.

Old 02-22-2006, 10:39 AM
Banned
evsmotors has a spectacular aura aboutevsmotors has a spectacular aura about
PM'ed you I'm interested.

Old 02-22-2006, 12:45 PM
Have had quite a few emails and PM's, I will respond ASAP, but I am going to be busy all day and leaving for the Keys for a week tonight!! I will do my best though, but if you don't hear from me for a bit that is why!!
Evan

Old 02-22-2006, 01:48 PM
USCTrojanMan29 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by AMG ETR
Have had quite a few emails and PM's, I will respond ASAP, but I am going to be busy all day and leaving for the Keys for a week tonight!! I will do my best though, but if you don't hear from me for a bit that is why!!
Evan
Ahhh, what I wouldn't give to be in the Keys right now...but unfortunately work calls...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AMG ETR For Sale (Yet Again)