Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS At it again - VIPER GTS ACR 1 of 8

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 10:18 AM
Brian Haske will become famous soon enoughBrian Haske will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by Chordate
How do you drive that car in Cali when it has no A/C?

He never had it long enough to need the a/c its been cold since he bought it

Old 12-13-2005, 11:03 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
That's really funny. Andrew and I were thinking the car would be sold by spring. It never occured to me that it would be even sooner.

Honestly, if you cycle through cars so quickly, it may be worth having them titled under an auto business so you can save the taxes.

My new prediction:
RR Sport won't last more than 3 months, if at that.

Old 12-13-2005, 11:34 AM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
You guys are brutal!!!

Here is my new thinking and Marc is dead on of course.

Range Rover Sport Supercharged of course with only mod being Ski Rack and Rims. That is what I like about it, looks are perfect. Maybe exhaust if one exists.

And wait for 2008 Turbo. No more American Muscle cars for me. Just not me.

Well thanks for spreading the word about the Viper.
$60K for right buyer but willing to negotiate with a reosonable offer.

thanks again.

Last edited by fredttx50; 12-13-2005 at 12:03 PM.
Old 12-13-2005, 12:08 PM
RT7
Show-N-Go like J-Lo Mofo
RT7 will become famous soon enough
My prediction the RR Sport will last until Spring when snows are melting away.

Good luck with the sale, Fred.

Old 12-13-2005, 12:42 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
thanks!

$59,995 or best offer.

thanks

Old 12-13-2005, 01:56 PM
Ken
Ken is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the rough
pm sent

Old 12-13-2005, 02:04 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Originally posted by fredttx50
You guys are brutal!!!

Here is my new thinking and Marc is dead on of course.

Range Rover Sport Supercharged of course with only mod being Ski Rack and Rims. That is what I like about it, looks are perfect. Maybe exhaust if one exists.

And wait for 2008 Turbo. No more American Muscle cars for me. Just not me.

Well thanks for spreading the word about the Viper.
$60K for right buyer but willing to negotiate with a reosonable offer.

thanks again.
You are right the exhaust needs some tweeking looks and sound wise...good luck Fred what color?

Old 12-13-2005, 02:11 PM
bonetti grey

Old 12-13-2005, 02:18 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Great color my cousin just got a sport non-supercharged in that color...

Old 12-13-2005, 02:27 PM
now that I am in the proccess of selling, what are your thougths on the Range Rover HSE vs Range Rover sport. My feeling is that Range Rover Sport has newler look, is more sporty, better handling, and I like interior better.

Do I really need a supercharge version? The cost is substansially higher as well. But I do like power.

thoughts please.

thanks

Old 12-13-2005, 02:39 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
knowing you man.. and having the CTT before, I'd say the Super Charged...

Old 12-13-2005, 02:41 PM
Funny his brother whom I was with yesterday has an HSE 2005 and loves it, he had actually ordered a Sport Supercharged and thought after he did all the options it was so close in price to the 83k list on his non-supercharged HSE, so he got an HSE he also has 3 kids and liked the bigger interior space.

His brother who had the Sport non-supercharged decided with 302hp the non-supercharged car was fine and I drove it, it moves pretty good is 10k worth it for 90 hp or so? who knnows

All I know is these are BOTH car guys having just owned a C4S which got destroyed in Hurricane Wilma and the borther with the HSE has owned 18 p-cars including the last one a 2004 X50. So therfore they both know cars and both rave over the Range Rovers.

Now my partner also is on his 2nd HSE and he also loves his so much he never drives his 500sl.

Hope this helps if you want PM me your # and I will give you more info...

Old 12-13-2005, 03:31 PM
Bre
Land Rover Guru
Bre will become famous soon enough
Can't go wrong either way between the Rovers. I love my Sport, had it for about four months now. The biggest difference is interior space and feel. The full size Range is like stepping into a cabin and the Sport is like stepping into a cockpit (for a Range Rover, I know we aren't talking exotic Porsches here). If you ask me (and I sell'em) the best bang for your buck is the supercharged Range Rover Sport. Cheaper then a base RR and fun to drive with good power and a nice interior.

Old 12-13-2005, 03:41 PM
Thanks Bre, my thoughts exactly.

Old 12-13-2005, 04:16 PM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
the sport is cool, but it is definitely small. If you're over 6ft, it's going to be a little cramped. The upgrade on either range doesnt seem worth it to me. Unless money just doesnt matter.

If I still lived in the city, I'd look at the sport. For the easier parking an what not, but the full size is still the standard Range IMO.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS At it again - VIPER GTS ACR 1 of 8