Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Feeler: 2008 White Audi R8

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 01:22 PM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
get used to it.

Originally Posted by 993fan
Oh, I think I understand you now S4play. You're putting these deposits down without any intention of actually getting the vehicle. Instead, you're hedging that people will pay you money to take your spot. Here's your post from Audizine

"PM me for details, very reasonable asking only $15,000 for the slot over MSRP and no waiting"

http://audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166137

If that's what you're doing, then just say so up front. Enough with the **** and bull story about how you've changed your mind and decided to buy a Ferrari instead, yada yada yada. I say let's just let S4play try to actually buy the R8 and actually pay for it. Now, that would be a feat.
the same **** and bull story has been told since 2002 on a e46 M3

www.e46fanatics.com

they all know Rick Ko......Seriously grow up. You are an engineer and not a penny more. you have the s2k the M3 and the crotch rocket. why do you make up things on all these forums to make yourself look important? You sit at a desk and draw stuff, you dont wear a number on your back on the basketball court even though you think you play for the Kings/Blazers/Bulls.

LETS KEEP IT REAL HERE!!

Last edited by giggalo; 10-26-2007 at 01:57 PM.
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by jamie

Are these the places where you live? Wish you lived? Thought about living in? Driven through? Flown over? Thought about flying over? Seen on a map? Wished about seeing on a map?
I am sorry this comment is .

Aloha

Byron

PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
i was just on m3forum...he has a FS add there for an 02 M3 with 'over 50K in mods'...the guy is an e-baller who prob doesnt and hasnt owned and has no intention of owning any of the cars he posts up...

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=169204

what a joke!

Old 10-26-2007, 01:26 PM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
Yup

Originally Posted by 04_turbo
Is this guy name Rick Ko? He used to have an E46 M3 right.
Rick Ko.. poserballin since 02' on e46fanatics. I've actually met the guy at a bimmerfest in santa barbara. Skinny, tall, big glasses, big lips. Impeccable black m3 with red interior. I distinctly remember him standing around answering questions to 17 year old kids who were drooling over his car. I think rick even made a posterboard listing the mods that he had on the car. He was standing on a milk crate and talking like he just won a F1 GP race. Now this was in 2002 so my memory could be hazy, but i could have sworn that he had left the R8 in the garage that day becuase some final tid bits were still being "engineered" on the car. BTW, do you still walk around with the california car duster? I remember that at bimmerfest. too.

RICKS GF AT BIMMERFEST WAS CUTE. I wonder what kind of hedge position he took on her coming with him.......

Last edited by giggalo; 10-26-2007 at 02:07 PM.
Old 10-26-2007, 01:46 PM
TANSTAAFL is on a distinguished road
Hmm would also nice to see pics of his E55 that he claims to own here:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...=371676&page=2

"I agree that those Videos are bull i recently sold my E46 ///M and just Picked up a new E55 this thing is no joke and i raced a new M5 this weekend off line its unlikly the M5 will keep up off a roll the two cars are pretty much even until u hit high speeds like over 120 then the M5 pulls like a car on the AMG but if you are trying to compare a Chipped e55 that and no one just does chip they do chip with a pulley kit they ussually come together, not even the M6 has a chance a pulley and chip e55 pulls low 11's at the track and off the roll will tear up mostly anything they trap at 121 mph. so whoever says that is a chip E55 they are liein."

Also says he lives in NY too, he really gets around.

Old 10-26-2007, 01:57 PM
KeyserSoze is on a distinguished road
Okay, so wait, let me get this straight... he says he sold his M3 in that e46fanatics thread dated 6/2006, then we find it forsale again in the M3forum.net a year later?

This is getting ridiculous.

Old 10-26-2007, 02:17 PM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by jamie

Are these the places where you live? Wish you lived? Thought about living in? Driven through? Flown over? Thought about flying over? Seen on a map? Wished about seeing on a map?
Maybe it's where he has family?

Old 10-26-2007, 02:25 PM
TANSTAAFL is on a distinguished road
Wow, truly expanding the boundaries of poserdom, nice work RK!

Old 10-26-2007, 02:56 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
dude. read the handle again. that's "s4play21" not "s4play". maybe he has a brother in training.

Originally Posted by TANSTAAFL
Hmm would also nice to see pics of his E55 that he claims to own here:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...=371676&page=2

"I agree that those Videos are bull i recently sold my E46 ///M and just Picked up a new E55 this thing is no joke and i raced a new M5 this weekend off line its unlikly the M5 will keep up off a roll the two cars are pretty much even until u hit high speeds like over 120 then the M5 pulls like a car on the AMG but if you are trying to compare a Chipped e55 that and no one just does chip they do chip with a pulley kit they ussually come together, not even the M6 has a chance a pulley and chip e55 pulls low 11's at the track and off the roll will tear up mostly anything they trap at 121 mph. so whoever says that is a chip E55 they are liein."

Also says he lives in NY too, he really gets around.