Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

GTR Deposit, anyone?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 08:14 PM
Leviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond repute
$25k over!? holy smokes guys. wait for it to hit MSRP. it's a Nissan for crying out loud.

Old 04-28-2008, 08:52 PM
ekyub will become famous soon enoughekyub will become famous soon enough
A buddy is tired of driving his Noble as his daily so he's plunked down the coin(s) for a GTR for over MSRP.

Old 04-29-2008, 07:08 AM
joes is on a distinguished road
Gtr

Once I get my postings up, I can help with GTR's...

JoeS

Old 04-29-2008, 02:18 PM
Porsche951S will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Infamous 997
I'll sell my spot for 10 - 15k if anyone wants it..

Gets a spot at MSRP, offers it up for 10-15k.. The *** raping lives on.

Ive chosen an M6 for now, and in 2 years ill switch to the 997 TT, mod that and never look back.

Old 04-29-2008, 04:26 PM
Infamous 997 has a spectacular aura aboutInfamous 997 has a spectacular aura aboutInfamous 997 has a spectacular aura about
Like I said I really am not looking to sell the car. I want it for myself. I didnt order it to flip, otherwise I would have gotten more than one. So if you dont like it keep it to yourself. Have fun with the m6 and 997tt

Old 04-29-2008, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by Infamous 997
Like I said I really am not looking to sell the car. I want it for myself. I didnt order it to flip, otherwise I would have gotten more than one. So if you dont like it keep it to yourself. Have fun with the m6 and 997tt
Fair enuff but anyone who pays 10-15k over MSRP is getting *** raped, though this comment is directed moreso to dealers. I personally have no problem with the flipping Idea as its a great way to make easy money.... Im happy you got the car for a good price and im sure you will enjoy it as well.. See you in the big apple, love to check out your rides sometime.

cheers..

Last edited by Porsche951S; 04-29-2008 at 05:17 PM.
Old 04-30-2008, 08:27 AM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Porsche951S
Fair enuff but anyone who pays 10-15k over MSRP is getting *** raped, though this comment is directed moreso to dealers. I personally have no problem with the flipping Idea as its a great way to make easy money.... Im happy you got the car for a good price and im sure you will enjoy it as well.. See you in the big apple, love to check out your rides sometime.

cheers..
When I ordered mine, we called 48 dealerships west of Denver and the cheapest we found was 10k over sticker.

Old 04-30-2008, 09:52 AM
swift996 is on a distinguished road
After they are running around the streets the price will drop. There won't be enough demand for new ones to keep them @ 10-15K over MSRP. I'm sure the dealers are loving the situation right now. I love the car in Black, I saw one up close at the Washington Auto Show, would love to drive or ride in one.

Old 04-30-2008, 10:49 AM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by swift996
After they are running around the streets the price will drop. There won't be enough demand for new ones to keep them @ 10-15K over MSRP. I'm sure the dealers are loving the situation right now. I love the car in Black, I saw one up close at the Washington Auto Show, would love to drive or ride in one.
There are a couple of reasons I think they will hold their value.
- They are only building purchased cars right now. Every car coming off the assembly line is presold. At least for the first six months.
- Every car that is sold is going to have a premium attached so the aftermarket is going to be crazy priced. I bet you will see people asking 25k over sticker on Ebay in the first couple of months.

I don't think the prices will start dropping for at least 6 to 8 months.

Old 04-30-2008, 11:27 AM
haveboost is on a distinguished road
I've got a deposit on one. I'm the second on the list. So we'll see if delivery is as promised. From what I understand they're having a problem with borg-warner producing a part for them, which has delayed the production.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Old 04-30-2008, 01:17 PM
liuxiaoyu can only hope to improve
just heard from my local nissan dealer,they have a GTR coming in May,sells $20k over MSRP,still available.

Old 04-30-2008, 02:19 PM
Banned
oc6speed is on a distinguished road
I still have 1st position at 2 different CA Nissan dealers. That means the very first GTR to hit each dealer. PM me if you're interested.

You'll be the 1st in the area with a GTR.

I believe its late June/early July delivery.

Old 04-30-2008, 06:30 PM
Leviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond repute
i just read up on these new cars. i used to love the R34, but somehow the new look doesn't quite grab my eye.

it appears they use some key technological advances to sprint to 60:
twin clutch tranny
very short gear ratios
center differential + computer controlled HP allocator

It toasts most cars with a 0-60 run of 3.2 secs, but starts to lag exotics after 80mph.

That said, I'd buy one for the right price. There are just so many other beautiful cars out there.

Old 05-01-2008, 08:19 AM
Originally Posted by tblackj
When I ordered mine, we called 48 dealerships west of Denver and the cheapest we found was 10k over sticker.

Well You didnt call in Hunstville or Louisana.. 5k over from them.. Atlanta was at MSRP..

suckaa lol.. just kidding, i didnt make the cut either.. grrr

Old 05-01-2008, 09:17 AM
stevehifi is on a distinguished road
I could get 8k over msrp, but still was too much for me.

Wait till they come out, sticker will be possible.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.